Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@Anreon
Well, he has to at least try within the limits of his morality. Going with the flow would also mean going against his own goals, so at least with this, he's not a complete doormat.

The consequence of going against this trope is that it won't do him any favors if any ambitious and/or powerful people learn about him. He would have people following him around - either wanting him to help usurp a king or start a revolution, or it would be assassins sent by men who fear his power...

...or he would end up tying himself down with some country one way or another.
e.g. Isekai Smartphone MC

While being raised in a greenhouses does refer to her being sheltered, being raised in a barn would be the opposite meaning you are ruff and crude like a working animal.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating. This isekai, actually has decent pacing and some well written characters. Clay is my favorite. I hope there will be a bit more plot.

@Maho it ain't wrong to say what takeru did since she is easily scammed. I imagine she didn't get near fair value for her armor. She was willing to give up her daggers to Takeru though they hold little value to those who can't use them

Dex-chan lover
I am impressed! not only I find this utterly boring, the characters (and by characters I mean the main crew) are as uninspiring and tedious to look at/read. Nice going.

Sort of boring, but I don't mind the interactions so far. The elf wouldn't be so bad if they toned down the energy a bit.

Now, these are real-life kinds of companions ngl. I like how the author makes his companions more normal than cliche.

Thanks for the update dude!! You call your work a rough translation? Dang it's great tbh.,

thank you. I really enjoy your work. please keep translating the manga when u are free and take plenty of rest 🙏 💕

God is fully setting him up for full party lol.
Just give up and enjoy the ride, even if elf is disappointment and dragon bro likes to lecture.

It’s nice that cray decided to go along with them. Otherwise, our mc would constantly do shit with zero common sense.

Group Leader
@AnimeaddictionIV
Thanks for doing this, I kinda know how hard it is to crank out a chap in less than a day especially if you're not a native Japanese but you probably should've tried contacting the previous TL to find out if it has been picked up before proceeding with the TLs because this manga has already been picked up by 2 grps before you started doing the TLs. Well, I think you can leave the upcoming chaps to other groups because some people don't really mind waiting an extra few days after the raws come out to get a better quality chapter. But anyways thanks for doing the TLs and stuff but I'd recommend you to try TLing some popular series that have been dropped for a while? Since it's better to receive scanlations for those than to have nothing at all

Users who are viewing this thread