Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

We need to bribe you to do the last 8 chapters of ubell blat so we can finaly see the ending

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. And I can understand wanting to skip around with a dragon pup, but he really should at least try being in a party.

Fed-Kun's army
MC you twit. 😡 You let the nice elf and dragonborn travel with you...one purple worm or other boss grade monster in those mines and this manga will be cut short. Even with the wyrmling traveling with you.

Dex-chan lover
... MC, your getting more than you can handle. Right now, your fostering 2 kids, and now you picked up a dragon with a scarred history.

I seriously want him to feed someone a piece of cooked mont blanc crab without telling them what it is. Having everyone laugh at him or look at him weirdly when he tells others he eats crab is irritating me.

Okay, can someone explain what Takeru's problem is? This is going way beyond the "I don't want to stand out" BS trope. He's fooling literally noone about his powerlevel and standing out way more than he actually would be if he just went with the flow, it's starting to get annoying how contrarian he's acting. He's like an adult toddler at this point.

Thanks for the translation dude! You did really well for a 1 man show!

I love the small notes you put between the pages too.

Thanls alot for the translations. I had lost hope of reading this again. You did a good job of it too.

Dex-chan lover
Much appreciated for catching us up! Thank you!
I wonder if Takeru's HUGE plot point is ever going to be important...

Dex-chan lover
Oy vey!
What the hell is "jupe", local fantasy plant?

@AnimeaddictionIV
So, is it Cray or Clay, after all? You are kinda using both in the translation.

@FStubbs
For a manga that made an accent on his MAGNUM, it sure lacks anything remotely sexual or even romantic. With female elf called BROlite his party is looking more like a sausage party, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol
Are you tired of the same old routine? Out adventuring all day with your party only to be left alone come nighttime because your pitiful elf is a naive idiot? Well come bring her over to Onee-san's. At Onee-san's we pride ourselves in our ability to teach any and all levels of pitiful elves all the skills they need to ensure you never have a lonely night again. With our diverse team of experts bring a collective work experience of over 6 thousand years of service in the trade, you can be assured that your once pitiful elf, becomes a high leveled erofu in no time. Prices may vary with cup size.

One thing to watch out for is you translate the dragon's name as both Clay and Cray. I'd prefer if you use Clay but at the least be consistent with which you use.

Users who are viewing this thread