Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

I read isekai stuff to compensate the romcoms with MC's that won't even touch the hand of a girl (or are otherwise completely useless trash).
It's ridiculous and bad to the point it's funny, but for some reason it frustrates me less than said romcoms, it's somehow refreshing in how blatant it is.

There was talk of a magnum dong. This has been removed from the description. I am not at all ashamed to say that the only reason i started this manga was out of expectation of dong shenanigans.
0/10 would not recommend.

dropping this. the story is just...

This seems to be a solo story, item collection and ...that's about it. LOL like pokemon but without any fights or drama

Double-page supporter
If somebody has read the novel: what's the lost blessing god talked about?

I can't believe there was no magnum dong to begin with... Sad.

Someone write an actual magnum dong isekai.

Anyone else think that he'd go to sleep and wake up next to a cute humanoid black dragon girl?

How's the LN for this? Anyone read it? Is it in English?

This MC is boring, dense, Beta, and low IQ. Read this only if you like bad MCs with terribly executed self-insert who apologizes nonstop for being a lame gary stu.

It had potential with the cool art and character design, but ruined by poor dialogues and boring isekai story flow.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm going to need a neck brace for the stylistic whiplash I got when the frigin' digimon popped up.

The manga had potential, back when we believed there were magnum dongs involved.

Dex-chan lover
Did the description change? This was the magnum dong one right?

Aggregator gang
Though the MC is a bit naive I really like the Author at least acknowledges and makes it up with other characters. What I find contradiction is how he wasn’t unable to see that it was legendary ore when he obviously possesses the highest appraisal in the world. All in all is hard to judge this without reading the novel. Maybe he did suspect it so that’s why he showed the small thing instead?

So far this is one of the best isekas I’ve read. I love the Heroine. Such a airhead elf.

i rly love this. i cant wait to see his adventure unfold! thanks for the scanlation

Supporter
@Kanol I know right?! Am I the only one who can't stand the look of that freakin' thing? It tilts me just looking at the cover with that terrible pokemon-knockoff design.
Thank you scanlators for going through the work of translating/cleaning/redrawing this story in what must be an exercise in masochistic patience. You guys are heroes to the community.

Users who are viewing this thread