Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

Step 1: Big group stakes the series
Step 2: Big group stops giving a shit about it and releases once a year
Step 3: Small group picks it up
Step 4: WAAAAH NO SNIP! - big group starts to release in a flurry, feeling internet points and donation shekels drain away

Every time. I hope AI MTL brings Babylon back so readers don't have to rely on spoilt gatekeeping groups.

Thanks for picking this up!

the elf girl use such skimpy outfit but I can only see her as a guy, why's this?
even the MC said she's extremely pretty but I can't see it that way
I'm starting to see MC as a gei

@Meelock
there is one but it comes on later chap (this one isn't isekai but fantasy though)
try this
https://mangadex.org/title/42076/kaiko-sareta-ankoku-heishi-30-dai-no-slow-na-second-life
there's lot skinship between male (i noticed maybe that's what's the author into)
i can't stop shipping them thanks to that (you can ignore the heroine btw)

It had the makings of a good manga, but I am dropping this its pretty bad now. The chapters are getting shorter, and you can actually watch the mc turn into one great big giant pussy chapter to chapter. I have no idea why there are so many main characters male or female that are so god damn timid. Maybe its a government plot or something. Is it to much to ask for a mc with a bit of back bone? It doesn't even need to be much just a bit would help our tremendously.

Is that to much to ask for in adventure manga?

Horribly written isekai.
MC keeps complaining about a damn bath when he has the magic to make one wherever he goes. MC tells the world about his secret such as his item pouch even when warned not. MC decides to be an adventurer to earn 2000 leibs a day when he has an op appraisal ability that earned him hundreds of thousands in the span of a trip.
Holy crap is the writing bad. I have a soft spot for isekais too but this is just out of this world bad.

How and why did the plot quality die so quickly? It started off greatly but... the companions just dumbed it down and slowed the pace heavily. A lot was thrown out the window for convenience and that blows. Its now just... average.

@WhiskeyTendril It just gotten into the stage where after the party was formed they can go on adventures. Most likely the story will pick up at an ark. I just hope the author comes up with something great.
Also some romance would be great cause so far it's none existent.

Users who are viewing this thread