Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai!

@rasmus1070 The matter is it doesn't matter who translates, what matters is if it does get translated or not. (As in we love new chapters and manga to read)
I think a few of us, or many of us, would like to see more of this manga translated by you.

Cae

Well it looks the The Abandoned abandoned this, since it's not on their list of current projects and their staff didn't seem to want to give me an answer when I asked.

@SuraimuSuu I would like to translate but it just takes a lot of time compared to the amount of quality of the output. It could be nice if Google translate was a bit better at translating Japanese to English. If it was, I would happiely translate again : )

@chua1332 I thought about using it, but the thing is that, it doesn't take images. I don't have a way of typing the Japanese characters and I only have the jpg-files of the text. If it could translate images, I would use it : )

Oohh. New chapter, but from a new uploader so it will probaly take an hour or two to get released. Because the staff checks to see if it's troll or not.

Group Leader
emm new chapter was deleted...?

oh found it on some aggregator websites
i'm greatful for the translation but, um...is it your first time? it's kinda awkward and there are quite a lot of errors....
thanks for the translation anyways though

Cae

Another case that proves proofreaders and typesetters are a must, and the grammar feels like it came from someone who doesn't speak fluent english or maybe just copied and pasted google TL.

This series is cursed.

Two machine translated chapters, okay, you know what, that discounts a good chunk of mangadex stuff.

Two machine translated chapters with no proofreading and/or Microsoft Word spell check/grammar check.

Yikes....

this is a okay series so far but the only thing that's ruining it is the terrible translation quality

I know that the desc was G-translated, but do you really have to make it like

The main character of "[Put the title of the series here]" is [Put the name of the MC here] ... ?

At least tweak it a little.

Users who are viewing this thread