Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Our Friendly Neighbor

Japanese version of SpiderMaN, DOES MARVEL STUDIO KNOW ABOUT IT (COPYRIGHT)

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka won a 2018 Marvel manga contest; the prize included a contract to write and draw their winning story in a sister magazine of Weekly Shounen ( and a cash prize of 3 million yen/USD 27,558).
http://www.multiversitycomics.com/news/spider-man-manga-japan/

Same person who did the Green Worldz manga.

Dex-chan lover
Character in a Spider-Man comic named Toby... Going for a reference there? Lol

Might be out of my depth here and going off memory but...
4: What's Clark from?
7: Isn't spider-man talking about red lights on the right and the left is the tv announcer rattling off nicknames?
11: Isn't the third panel, second box missing a little thing about him not being able to say the truth?

Group Leader
@Unlucky

On 4: THe original has wingdings for the street name so I just used Clark. As in Clark Kent. Ill be using DC heros' real names as street names that are wingdinged because I'm unimaginative and I think It's funny.

7: It could very well be the traffic light its talking about but I interpreted it a different way since I don't think the first 2 bubbles are spidey talking. So I read it as the announcer calling Spidey a "red signal"

11: It is but its left out on purpose. He already says that he is "escaping reality" so I thought it would be redundant to have him say that he can't tell the truth about why he's there. But Looking back there is a way I could have put it in.

In general Im still pretty new to this so there's going to be some minor slips here and there. And if i'm being honest, I kinda rushed it so that another group wouldn't beat me to it.

P.S Although it may sound like an excuse; I'm also in the school of thought that I should keep quality lower so that it gives people a reason to go get the official release. That's both mine and my partners view on it

Thanks for the feedback!

SaltyBird

Dex-chan lover
I have a question: who cleans up all this white goop from the streets?

Aggregator gang
845E1ADDC33D87F1EB9CC171C25E577F989BA725

Users who are viewing this thread