Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - True Identity

Dex-chan lover
Is there really a chance that the manga will receive an extension? It looks like they're wrapping up, what a shame

Dex-chan lover
I just found this manga last week and will definitely support it now!
Although I have the feeling it will get axed anyways ... really a shame.

@Mrdicklet @gouder
The creator of this manga said the continuation of the series will depend on the physical volume sales. We do not yet know the details of how the volume will be distributed, nationally or internationally.
Likely this story will seem like it's wrapping up to be included in a single volume. This will probably make the volume feel complete rather than end on a hard cliffhanger or something like that. It will also look wrapped up as an attempt to safeguard against if sales aren't good so that we won't be left hanging on an incomplete, cancelled manga.
There is still hope, and we should still support the creator in any way we can in the meantime.

So is the villain Mastermind or Mysterio? The villain's clothes and Spidey's amnesia points to Mastermind and the "script" and fishbowl points to Mysterio. This manga is so good, I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
For the longest time I was betting that the villain was going to be Jackal or with the slight possibility of it being Norman Osborn. Well the designs of these villains have been awesome and hopefully see more if the series continues.

Fed-Kun's army
Proof that Marvel doesn't deserve the characters they've been ruining for years.

Users who are viewing this thread