Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hero Work Is Going Great

Dex-chan lover
Parker luck, Parker luck never change.
Memes aside, it's criminal this series ain't getting the praise it deserves.
It's a showcase of great pacing and really well done action sequences I haven't seen in Spidey american comics in the last 20 years.
I do hope readers here take 5 minutes and create an account in the jap site.

I didn't even realize this manga is on MagaPoke. Had the app for a while and I've never seen it featured on the front page.

So heads up for those that don't want to spend a dime, try to download the app if you can. You can get points for free that way.
Also there's an option to do "additional support" for each chapter by spending a few points. Don't know what it actually does but I did it anyway.

Holy shit Peter Piper Picked a Pickled Pair of Peppers Piper, I couldn't give more than two shits about you. Give me more Yu. I want more Yu.

@zz2000 detectice conan is huge....like really huge
it's not really a telling comparaison...i don't think man anime title can do what conan did

so these chapters are flashbacks, and he abandons the suit to be peter parker, but he got attacked by venom and now he trying to keep his sanity, while yu took on as fake spiderman

Contributor
I thought this manga will get more traction in Japan after the whole Avengers series, but I guess they still love anime more than anything (well I personally prefer manga and anime too) mmm...
Detective Conan destroying Avengers: Endgame and box office in Japan is just insane mmm...

if ya guys dont wanna type all that
https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156670235969

Dex-chan lover
I don't really watch/read much spiderman, but when I do get a glimpse, he's always stuck in this homely situation. It's like he's stuck in time, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread