SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 96.1

What's Loid talking about when he said "Yor's plan C"? I forgot when that got explained

Dex-chan lover
What's Loid talking about when he said "Yor's plan C"? I forgot when that got explained
Loid's plans for Operation Strix:
-Plan A: have Anya become an Imperial Scholar through earning enough Stellas, so they'll have a place in the elite inner circle of the school where they would be able to interact with Desmond
-Plan B: have Anya and Damian become good friends, which creates a shortcut and perfect setting to interact with Desmond
-Plan C: use Yor's unexpected friendly relationship with Melinda to get intel and possibly interact with Desmond

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The plot has completely drifted into the routine of kindergarten. What a cool start it was and what we have now....

yup, prom's a real bitch for us underprivileges kids 🤣
oh wait, how much was the castle rent in the early chapter again?

Dex-chan lover
fTVO7Ry.png

a lot of things were murdered this chapter but I don't think people was one of them... yet anyways :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Anya's reason for picking her dress being that it resembles Yor's was unexpected but really wholesome, even if it was because she thought she had to do some literal murdering lol, what a cute extra chapter (also shut up Damian, you little jerk lol)

Users who are viewing this thread