SPY×FAMILY

This one is good!!! There's already 2 chapters released on mangaplus, and it was GOLD.

Double-page supporter
This serious is awesome. They should had uploaded prologue first. I thought Assassin girl would be a problem but she’s easy going and pretty badass. This is really good but it’s been out for awhile now. (So it seems)

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman

She is a kid, not a „loli“, you weird creep. Get professional help for your pedophilia tendencies.

Hmm, why didn‘t Mangaplus upload that prologue? Anyway, awesome start, one of the best in recent years.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, someone just says the word loli and you call them a pedophile? What an extremely narrow view of life. Lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman

It literally says that in the very first sentence on the wikipedia-page. 😂
The three examples on urbandictionary are also referring to that.

But go on, tell me how wikipedia and urbandictionary are totally wrong. xD

SUPER INTERESTING
improved mr & mrs smith, with child

HOWEVER
i hope this isnt a mere slice of life misunderstanding comedy
if they manage to make prper story WITH comedy this will be popular
by chapter 10 i want to see they both secretly know each other profession, and at ch 15 child reveal to them that their partner knew and tell them about her esper ability. if this manga doesnt progress much by then no doubt will turned into another of those great concept, bad execution manga

its hard to think for a plot honestly, what i can make (after daughter confession)
-they keep doing their respective job. for first arc, with what seems like separate interest mission at first, in its development they have to clash. they severe ties with current employer and serve for same new employer/country
-second arc, a mission where daughter esper ability is quite needed. dad originally ask for her not-dangerous assistance and teach her basic spy skill, when mission almost complete she messed up and mom who doesnt know become furious with daughter involvement in his work. saved the day and in the end teach her hand to hand combat

-third arc.. etc there has to be development after an arc

I guess I'll read the mangaplus full version, since this short version reads like a highschooler's fanfic

Finished till chapter 2 and so far i like it..heck i love it, the author sure is amazing. I hope we get faster chapter releases ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread