SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The rank of [i want to be like you] is underrated
s rank is bad considering it can copy any rank card if the user overcomes the dying problem

Dex-chan lover
Niceee 😁, although I wonder about how that works, cause shouldn’t his problems or anything that happened around him be set back as well. So like he essentially went back in time to a point where he wasn’t at. Also is there a problem with there being 2 of him cause of the past. (Maybe I’m just reading too much into it)

He comes back to his state from 24 hours ago, location included. There won't be 2 of him. And he was also already in the Tower when Flame Emperor first emerged.

So he's going back 11 years to kill a kid who "might" become a killer in the future ??? How is he sure he didn't lie about his awakening, and how will he find him.

At the time there are only 10 floors open and there aren't that many active Hunters. It's not like his time is limited in any way either. If he can't find him, or FE already has the ability, he can just die further back in time.

Abusing the skill since you got no penalty anyways

Except living through stabbing yourself to death 4100 times. Not a good time. It was mentioned in the novel that he had to die more because at a few points he needed a break and took a few days off to rest.

What a fucking idiot MC. Killing yourself over 4000 times like this is so... INEFFECIENT. He's already living in 'babylon', is the fucking tower further than 24 hours away from him? He could run into the tower, get killed and then at the fucking least steal more powers as he goes further back in time. If he's resolved to literally committing suicide 4000 times, why the fuck wouldn't he just let someone else kill him? Hell, just walk up to every ranker and start a fight and make them kill you?

I mean, I get that he's supposed to be someone deeply unstable, or else he wouldn't have gotten such a power, but dang, boy. You stupid 'cause the writer wrote you dumb.

EDIT: He even fucking took breaks, he's a fucking idiot who doesn't even know what the fuck to do with his powers or how to synergise the slightest bit.

@Trunkswithavision
I just saw the slots. So he has 4 slots? He can still get so many other powers before he goes all the way back by being killed by a ranker. It's just why go back 10 years and not at least get something along the way? "don't be greedy"? Nah boy, find someone who has the ability to see abilities or swap abilities and exploit the shit out his abilities.

Yo, I just also realised if his knife and clothes come with him, he could've thought to bring SOMETHING USEFUL FROM THE FUTURE. Could be mundane like a cellphone which would be amazing since it came from ten years IN THE FUTURE. or shit, what happens if he stole a ranker's weapon, and then kills himself with it? Does it travel back in time with him? Does it create a second copy? Why wouldn't you test this? Why wouldn't you exploit this? This shit is important my dude! This MC dumber than a pile of bricks.

@PaperDoorRain
Yeah the 4 slots thing is the difference maker. Thing is the murderer without his skills was an easy kill anyways. Wouldve been anticlimatic if the guy got all types of op skills just to kill this guy in a few seconds.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I just also realised if his knife and clothes come with him (...)

No, that's just how it's drawn. When you read it, it's mentioned that his knife, which was 10+ years old and in tatters when he started regains its shine as he dies more and more. Other than his skills and knowledge, nothing is kept.

There is also nothing to gain by dying to monsters in the tower. And it's not like he has access to top rankers. He has seen a few due to the fire this time, but otherwise, he lived in the tower for 10+ years and barely met anyone.

Also, no worries, soon enough your complaints will turn around to "how the fuck did he figured out this convoluted and completely unimaginable solution?". With the size of his brain, it's kind of a mystery how he didn't even get a skill for 10+ years in his previous life.

Everyone's a gangsta until they have to kill themselves with a dull knife over and over again. Even if he took 10 seconds each time, it will still be close to 12 hours of just suicide before he is back. In reality, he would probably have to figure out some less painful way to die, because his mind would not survive the journey.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, that's genius! I didn't think he'd think of such a way but also he was a wimp and then he went along with this painful method

Dex-chan lover
Lol reminds me of steins gate

However, wouldn’t it make more sense to also gather information and let other hunters kill him to get their skills before going all the way back right away? There’s skills that’s in the present time that won’t be available 11 years ago.

2ould have been more fun and intense if he only had the ability to reset to today and not before that day

Fed-Kun's army
@Akera93 He was a man recognized for his unbelievable envy. Combine that envy (especially since the guy he is targeting is is the one he envied) with righteousness and you get quite a determined person.

Ok but like, even if he dies, it's just in that universe, a different one will be the one that turns back time. So doesn't really matter even if you kill him now, bc he'll be gone from that universe and appear in a different one.

So basically there's 4049 alternate universes where Flame Emperor lives and the 1 where he dies is this one, lol. So why not copy all of his skills and then start turning back in time??? Autism

Users who are viewing this thread