SSS-Class Revival Hunter

this is a nice
you should give it a go atleast till chapter 10
cuz yeah yu will see
btw the red hair from the cover isnt a girl

ho letto fino al terzo capitolo in poche parole il protagonista riceve una skill che quando viene ucciso prende una skill a caso dal nemico che lo ha ucciso e ok pero non capisco una cosa se muore prende la skill e poi che fa rivive? perche per puro caso ha rubato l'unica skill che al momento gli poteva far comodo cioè quella di tornare indietro di 24 ore dalla sua morte....wow che fortuna che il primo nemico che lo uccide riceve una skill cosi comoda....

Pun

Posting this again, novel is amazing. please read it!!

Fed-Kun's army
Can Somebody recommend me to more manwha like this I already read Solo Leveling and Omniscient reader as well as TRK

@seccsevyn
- Solo Spell caster (more focus on magic)
- Second Life ranker (quite a bit darker)
- Kill the Hero (A really good one)
- Solo Login (Also quite good)
- Worn and Torn Newbie (More VR game setting)
That are some good ones I like reading. If you just want reincarnation or RPG like settings, then the list is a bit bigger

Also whats TRK short for?

good one
hope they translate the complete novel like solo leveling.
can someone recommend any novel which had been translated similar to this one

Two different teams are working on it so it's not efficient.
The reaper scans have bigger text, easier to read.
Idk dudes get your things together..

This style of "Awakening" and "Hunters" and "Monsters in the real world" seems to be growing in popularity in South Korean manhwa. Which is good, because manhwa tend to be awesome.

@Aegeld pretty sure solo leveling wasn't the first one to implement it nor popularize it though. I mean, the solo leveling LN pretty much just finished/is almost about to finish.

This thing is gold, it has a lot of comedy(good one, not the cringe crap you see out there), mc have some personality and is fun some times.
I know the story isn't original, it mix Solo leveling with interdimensional mercenary, and make it a lot more fun to read.
He didn't turn edge cringe, wich is a good start.
And the system of how goverment use the tower to agriculture(not a spoiler since it doesn't affect the read) and the other features of the guilds make it have some more potential for future reads.
I think it is worth a 8 - 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread