SSS-Class Revival Hunter

Dex-chan lover
This is engaging enough and well enough written to grab the readers attention enough to not show the cliches or pararrels with other works.
Superb so far. 28ch in.

@lonewolf lol, seems like it. So he can copy anyone.

Everyone listen ... Why tf does he not take the demon kings reward and die each time to one of the guild leaders ?

@sn99 Because he can't unlimitedly absorb others skills. There's restrictions on how many skills you can have on certain level.

@lonewolf lol, seems like it. So he can copy anyone.

Everyone listen ... Why tf does he not take the demon kings reward and die each time to one of the guild leaders ?

Ch 25,26 made no sense in novel and makes no sense here too!!

I dont understand MCs actions and I dont understand Sword Saints too!!

Lets talk about Sword Saint...
One moment, he trusts his own skill, then he trusts the Lie detector!! tbh, why would he not trust his own skill?? Makes no sense. But lets just move on. Now, he is doubting the lie detector guy/girl, doubting the 5 guilds and someone might have a skill to lie!! So, what happens to the above reason for trusting MC which was dumb in itself.

Now, lets start with MC, apart from the fact that he is not even trying to identify the traitor, how did he know that they will announce 8 heroes, 1 devil and 1 absentie. These rules werent even explained at the start. For all we know all of this might have been secret!! Why announce that the died person is a traitor or not?? More importantly, these guys shouldnt have known that it will be announced yet they killed the 3 guys!!

I really ike the concept of this novel and most of it but dont do these idiotic things atleast.

Dex-chan lover
@shubh68
First, about the Sword Saint.
There's something called progression. The end result might be bad, but what happened in between? First and foremost, Sword Saint didn't just believed any skill. It's because he truly trusts Crusader as a good person that he truly believed the result of her Lie Detector which has much clearer results than his own skill which only showed numbers. That's why the Sword Saint believed the MC later because it has already been established that the MC is not a bad guy. After the Lie Detector failed in detecting the traitor, it was not Sword Saint but Crusader herself who voiced the possibility of a skill which can fool her Lie Detector skill or that there might be someone with multiple personality. But the Sword Saint still believes the Crusader to be a good person. The one Sword Saint doubted was actully all the other Guildmasters aside from the Crusader, saying that the Crusader might had become the traitor for the good of 5 great guilds. The stupidity was actually done by Heretic Questioner and Viper who killed hastilly. They of course seriously angered the righteous but quick-tempered Sword Saint who then attacked the Heretic Questioner and Viper. The Sword Saint still trusts the MC, because by then the bad guy is they who might be the traitor and our MC is definitely not one.

Second, about the MC.
He gave up the reward should a traitor appear. He was just being cautious. Rather than participating in a possible chaos because the tension between rankers is high, he would rather choose to be safe. No matter who choose what later, he would at least be known as one of the absentee and not get suspected. Why announce that the died person is a traitor or not? That's a plot question. Because the sick, twisted, and psychotic Tower wanted to play with them? Next. There was nothing that showed that those guys knew beforehand that there will be an announcement aside from the Heretic Questioner who recognized this game as the mafia game first. The goddamn cultist, the main killer (the only other killer being Viper), was obviously the one who truly believes that this is a mafia game and that there should be an announcement or something after you chose someone, right or wrong. In fact, aside from the cultist and Viper, noone else moved, right?

So. Now. That means the idiot here is...? That's right! The Heretic Questioner (which might actually be one of his twisted scheme because he's a sick psychopath) and by extension the muscle brained Viper
who followed Heretic's order to kill blindly
!

Dex-chan lover
I came into this thing it was just Solo Leveling with Subaru's power but came out pleasantly surprised.

Worldbuilding is really expansive that hints at long history and lore, the characters are loveable and captivating, the premise isn't original but man is the execution so unique and pulls you in so that you wanna learn more.

Definitely recommend reading, it's one of those great korean shounen webtoon things which earned their 9/10 rating

Aggregator gang
I'll be honest, I expected absolutely nothing from this - oh it's just another Solo Leveling-like story... Not!
Starting from undeniably the most metal way to go back to the past, it's actually a very well written rollercoaster of emotions and I can only recommend the novel because it's great ~
Maybe because I'm a weakling, but some parts really made me cry (can't say the same about Solo Leveling for example, though the ending wasn't bad by any means)

Power Uploader
It literally astounds me how people have the time to read garbage like this and also rate it a 9, shows how broken MD ratings are.

@Arin-san, @Persiantfart
Wont deny that md ratings are broken (cause they are) but this is honestly a 9 for me, didn’t have the best first impression, honestly one of the worsts, but read up to chapter 7? (Forgot exact chapter) and a pretty fun character shows up that meshes well with the mc. And
about chapter 15? (Not entirely sure again, also know that this is a pretty big thing to ask, it’s half the current amount of chapters) a pretty amazing mechanic of the mc’s skill shows up which played a pretty big part in the decision of me rating this a 9. Try it, i numbed myself with the first few chapters almost skipping them and when I got interested it’s good.

If you still don’t like then.. I guess not your cup of tea, neither is a lot of pretty highly rated stuff on mangadex honestly, but that’s the internet, you aren’t just with your friend who you share your interests with, not with just your family, not with your SO (of you have one.. I don’t....), you’re with strangers, who have different tastes, hobbies, interests, likes/dislikes, etc. Which is a really good thing to remember on the internet. :) be sure to have good sleep, don’t sleep at 6 am and wake up at 1:30 am and miss half the time of your history/economics exam. Fuck

@thoxi1026 Yeah agree with you. Honestly if you only read the first 5-7chs, I'd say the rating can't go higher that 7.

But then the plot just drastically changed for the better. It took me by surprise, really. Didn't expect the plot can be so interesting just from one MC skill. And the jokes really hit the spot too.

Solid 9/10.

This is a really cool story. It's a power fantasy Manhwa but it has some really good character development.
So far there's less than 30 chapters available so I'm excited to see more of what the author does in terms of the world building and story.
Seems that there's a translation of the novel ongoing on woopread.com if anyone's interested btw.

Users who are viewing this thread