SSS-Class Revival Hunter

Very Good Manhwa
story get better on almost every chapters,, lovely

great chara development, interesting side-characters, lot of surpises, nice artstyle, pretty good action battle

I'm wholeheartedly recommend it

Probably one of the best manhua starts ever. The story is great, even though I didn't like the premise much.

Power Uploader
@Thoxi1026 The thing is, when I'm looking for fantasy manga, I want to sort by rating, cause most of the high rated stuff tend to not disappoint me (Except for a few exceptions and also some garbage shoujo manhwa in top ratings), but here in MD, everything after 9.25 is literally spammed with trash shoujo manhwas. Some random ass villainess manga is rated higher than Attack on Titan. Searching for a manga is so hard like this. Some Isekai which has 6+ rating just because MD users can't handle too much ecchi, is much better than whatever this thing is. I don't read any manhwas since most of them are bad, with a few exceptions like Solo Leveling and Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. They have terrible art, a copy paste story and yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm tired of seeing "SSS CLASS SOLO SUICIDE MASTER DUNGEON CLEARER SLIME KILLER HOE ACQUIRER SECOND LIFE CHEATER GAMER SORCERER RAIDER" every time I go to the fantasy section, and it also just happens to be a manhwa.

Group Leader
@Macamar You should've asked this question in the chapter's thread instead of here. Anyways,

No one, the rainy devil just pulled a trick with the game system and messed with everyone.

idk Why but I really like this one. Straightforward goals, mentally strong protagonist, great side characters, I’m having a nice time reading this. Solid 9/10

HOLLY DAMN THE NEW CHAPTER IS MAKING MY HEAD BANG ACROSS THE WALL! " I came here to die, fucker" made me just run around my fuckin' room

Ah it's over, please translate more soon. The immersion was a quite nice distraction ♥️

@Arin-san what's wrong with some manhwa getting rated higher than AoT? I mean i could say the same for AoT that it's trash and doesnt deserve a 9 since i don't like it, and you're bashing on manhwa cause you dont like it. Different people different taste

I wish I didn't read this... Solely because I now can't thing of anything else and yearn for updates... I should have waited until chapter 80 is updated like I did with Solo leveling.. Aggghhh I need more!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Users who are viewing this thread