SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

reu

Dex-chan lover
@4sarah1212
Why do so now and not after the traitor hsa revealed himself?
Also, he doesn't have the power to stop any of those OP guys
The only thing he could do to prevent the slaughter is telling them all to reject the bargain on penalty of death

I swear this people be soo flipping annoying like since there are 7 people left they should group in 3 and 4 (incase they need to split up otherwise stay together) and since everyone is more or less equally strong then it'll be impossible for the traitor to 1v2. Also they must make a rule to not ever physically fight amongst themselves even if they suspect someone else is the traitor. this way the only person who will try to kill the others would be the traitor. But the traitor could use the soldiers under them to make them kill the others....
I really hope it's like how @strangeirdo said (the second one)

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo I mean even if he decides to help them it's not a bad idea to continue climbing the tower and just die later or something. Unlike other return powers he can just go back as far as he likes whenever so he doesn't need to die in the moment.

Aggregator gang
Are you guys blind or something?
149160136_2830828703797710_686664867265249550_o.jpg

So yeah,he was planning to save them.

Dex-chan lover
@reader341
We never find out, he does some strategy where he asks them to stay in the room while he does all 20 floors lmao. He fails but the power of friendship and the most op people come help while the rest stay put then it ends.

Fighting is a losing strategy. It's pretty braindead to start fighting because that's an immediate disadvantage if anyone dies.

I wrote a theory for the story, but I'm so confident in it that I'm putting it in a spoiler before anyone yells at me for spoiling other readers.
Something just occurred to me that may be completely wrong. Do you think that the saintess (from the past/future?) is the sword saint's granddaughter? The white hair and blue eyes. The "saint" title. I'm imagining that after the sword saint goes missing she enters the tower to find him and it's revealed that the flame emperor killed him and so she tried to get revenge by poisoning him? It kinda just popped into my head, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm right, because that's how I would write it. Especially with how the MC said he would ask the sword saint's granddaughter out. It was just to calm him down but it seemed like foreshadowing to me.

Just let em all kill each other then yeet yourself 24 hours into the past.

i thought he is gonna kill everybody with the help of sword saint until the traitor is killed , then kill himself, repeat the day and point out the traitor right from the start...

Aggregator gang
Maybe its heretic inquisitor? He answered the question strangely, stating "He doesnt want to die to the black master". Maybe he hid his lie by adding a truthful deflection.

Fed-Kun's army
yikes for those 3 then

@that_weeb_one
I think that you're right about almost everything. I just disagree with them both having "Saint", that's more of a title thing.

Users who are viewing this thread