SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
I'm real worried that the next chapters are gonna either go:

1) The villagers going "Oh, the werewolves are dead! Thanks to Atra, yay! He did it, he's a good guy so nothing's wrong!"
2) The knights find out the truth, but go "oh well, the villagers say they don't hate him, so we can't convict him. Darn!"

Dex-chan lover
What a pathetic end.

Mc forgiving, I'd let pass.

But the village forgiving and ALSO THANKING?! him because he "protected the village."

That Pos is the reason the village was getting attacked in the first place.

Dropping and low reviewing.

This goes way past poor writing...

Dex-chan lover
it's better to shrink the text than to split up the last letter of words to another line, you're only supposed to break words at the syllables, otherwise it looks sloppy

Dex-chan lover
What a pathetic end.

Mc forgiving, I'd let pass.

But the village forgiving and ALSO THANKING?! him because he "protected the village."

That Pos is the reason the village was getting attacked in the first place.

Dropping and low reviewing.

This goes way past poor writing...
I really wish this was a case of the revenge he wanted was something he lost control of. Like he wanted the werewolves to kill other members of the order, but they used him to get to the villagers and it was a "it wasn't supposed to be like this!" moment. But this is just pathetic. Thankfully this is just a side story in the "I was betrayed but ended up op!" main plot. I hope...

Dex-chan lover
watch he forgives the people who betrayed him as well loooool

apart from the woman they all need to die even if they got fucked up already

Dex-chan lover
Page 2 What? It's just a rabbit. A fox or a hawk could do that. The weird part is that it wasn't eaten. Also this is retarded. All of these people have lost their fathers, husbands, and sons. They should be stoning him to death.

Dex-chan lover
The old Village leader is drawn like ET. Japanese comic artists really need to learn to draw older men, they always have this gross baby look to them, they're practically always bald, and the wrinkles added to the face feel like they have no rhyme or reason.

Users who are viewing this thread