SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
So he came out of his coma and is now going to try to bitch and moan at MC to heal the other party members and attempt to rebuild the party as well probably. Hearing Feil died and they killed 4 other white mages after him he better tell him to fuck off though.

Dex-chan lover
So he came out of his coma and is now going to try to bitch and moan at MC to heal the other party members and attempt to rebuild the party as well probably. Hearing Feil died and they killed 4 other white mages after him he better tell him to fuck off though.
Did Feil die? I thought she just disappeared to try to find him, or something.

Dex-chan lover
That was a flashback. She was with the party when they were wiped out and remained so the others could flee. By now she is officially considered dead.
Ah, dang. Well, if she wasn't shown as dead, I'll still hold out hope for her popping up somewhere down the line, as the one non-obnoxious person in that party I'd actually wanna see again.

Supporter
Ah, dang. Well, if she wasn't shown as dead, I'll still hold out hope for her popping up somewhere down the line, as the one non-obnoxious person in that party I'd actually wanna see again.
Chances for her being alive are quite high, as it'd be somewhat strange for the author to kill her off offscreen after giving her a significant amount of character development. It can also be justified, since the monster claimed to particularly like her screams, so it could have dragged her off to enjoy some long, drawn out torture.

Supporter
That'll be what decides if this gets dropped or not, it's already dragging cause of the split chapters and painful release schedule
Just a note that this isn't Mangasushi's fault. I was curious to see how it proceeds and I just found the Raw for 15.1 online, which made me both happy (since we are almost up to date with the translations) and sad (as I couldn't really check what's ahead).

Without being able to read a lick of Japanese it looks like Suglenst wants to fafo. He guides the MC to an empty slum, looking all smug, which is where the (half-)chapter ends.

Dex-chan lover
Just a note that this isn't Mangasushi's fault. I was curious to see how it proceeds and I just found the Raw for 15.1 online, which made me both happy (since we are almost up to date with the translations) and sad (as I couldn't really check what's ahead).

Without being able to read a lick of Japanese it looks like Suglenst wants to fafo. He guides the MC to an empty slum, looking all smug, which is where the (half-)chapter ends.
I'm well aware it's not mangasushi that splits the chapters for no reason, but this manga suffers because of it

Supporter
I'm well aware it's not mangasushi that splits the chapters for no reason, but this manga suffers because of it
Sure, most mangas do unfortunately. I just wanted to clarify not just for you, but also others, since many groups amass a significant backlog.

Users who are viewing this thread