SSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
seriously fuck this retard, doing that with the last chapter of Hatsukoi Zombie and ruining the series to a lot of people, i hope you get banned from this site and just fucking die

Dex-chan lover
@Serelanordir so skipping chapters of any series and just posting the ending to gain attention is okay? ignoring all the work that others scanlations have put it in that manga is just ok for you? this is the type of stuff that should be banned in every website
and btw, bato'to did used to bann all the retards that came out with stuff like that, mangadex admins just seem to be lazy af

the user had a choice to read or do not read it

but on your case , You had a Choice , but you just continue reading it and right after that all of sudden you complain about the chapter sniping and blaming the scanlator and MangaDex

let me remind you again , you had a choice to Read or not to Read , and you can check the Manga Chapter first just by clicking the Manga Name either from mainpage or Follow page , but nooooooo , you just ignore it and keep reading it and Not Stopping what so ever , who's fault is that ? YOU - who's idiocy is that ? YOU and then you just blaming it to the MD and Scanlator on later process

and you also reading the chapter for free on this Website and yet you complain about it

you are just that Type of Person , that want something for free or getting something for free , but Complaining about it when / if not suit your taste

@Jyroux

@SteamedBunInvasion
Is it true that you will stop the translation of Nyanko Days ? :(
It's a sad news because I think many people like this serie (cute and funny) and want to see all the story...

Garbage-tier translators with a tenuous grasp of the English language. Avoid all of their releases.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@SteamedBunInvasion
So you were doing this as well as trolling the suggestions thread? Let's double it to two months.

You're either going to follow the rules or end up permanently comment banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread