Star Martial God Technique

Double-page supporter
@cyphexada Mad Snail did drop this LN or ended it prematurely whichever terminology works but the manhua still has a lot of source material.

@firefox1234 Tbf Mad Snail always drops his novels after the mid point, he has no idea how to progress the story which always ends up making his story turn to crap Mid-Way and than a rushed ended to close it out.

You got to admit, he does do a great job at the start of the story, how he fleshes out worlds, introduces character and backstory too bad it all goes no where 🤥

Double-page supporter
@Dao_Quan agreed! TDG novel started out well and same goes for the manhua so far then I remembered reading reviews telling me the novel starts falling about midway and the plot lines become repetitive which I was disappointed to see for myself....on top of his now monthly releases for his novel. I kinda wish he would just end TDG soon just so he would stop torturing us...😑

Double-page supporter
Is this on hiatus or did Zero Scans join the MD boycott?

EDIT: Just checked their site and appears they are doing a silent boycott of sorts, they didn't request removal of their chapters, but they aren't updating at least this manhua either.

Hmm as far as I can tell Asch99 already missed one or two uploads even before the drama, while Lupin and toto continue posting afterwards. So, maybe unrelated issue?

Double-page supporter
@Streat Meraki and Leviathan asked for all their chapters to be removed from what I've seen. Read up the prequel to the story on the ToDG forum. Zero doesn't seem to be on it afterall, they just upload late here.

OFFF

major delete incoming (ZS has legal problems regarding this and another manhua)

gnarf

This manga is proly gonna get taken off at some point, just read it at zero scans. They do the work anyway.

While this manhua is slated for removal from MD very soon, it can still be read and will still keep getting updates at zeroscans.com - better update your bookmark everyone who follows this!

@halloween20 It's not a legal problem at all per se - imo getting into official partnership as translator for the licensed English release is a huge boon for them on a scanlation front, as not only does it remove the 'illegal' risk that is the nature of unofficial scanlation, but also provide a stable future for them on the project.

From me it's a huge kudos to both wemanga and mangatoon for actually reaching out to the scanlators, and not pulling a kakao like what happened to meraki.

lol. its funny seeing some people here trying to heat up some drama by saying..
go to ZR site, because they will drop off from MD.

it's so funny...
i mean it's like they all are a bunch of evil plotting. lol.

@Nouvi Yeah this is great precedent if this is a genuine attempt by Mangatoon (who are known for picking up series done by fan translators and than posting MTLs as Official translation), I just hope it ain't a embrace, extend, and extinguish business move like what Qidian International tried to do with WuxiaWorld.

This manhua is good but they love to talk a lot I can't take those long paragraphs in every dialog box and most of the thing that they say is literally repeated it's like they explain every single thing that is happening or every detail that we can understand by only looking at the events I reached chapter 102 by not reading every single dialog box and I think I understood not everything but most of it.

Thank you for the upload and the hard work that you'er doing in this manhua.

Dex-chan lover
So out of curiosity I clicked the NovelUpdates link to see how far the novel got and it was dropped at chapter 335... It only makes me wonder of what the future this manhua has.

Double-page supporter
@Akabane the novel ended with a decent enough closure but very much an open ending. Also there is still a lot of source material for the manhua to last a couple years at this release rate so it will probably just end where the author ended/dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread