Stella no Mahou

Arc

I really like the blog posts in these. Thanks for translating them.

For the secret in Chapter 34, there's a hidden text in the image on the last page.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is surprisingly fun to read. I like how it contains a message, have some basic lessons and the club has an actual purpose.

This is one of Kirara's manga that I don't really like that much.
The concept of seiyuu, anime industry - except for the struggle to become a mangaka - has never caught my attention.
This is quite funny, but not too gag. It has a storyline but there are some parts that I think are stiff - which makes me not get the overall mood.

Group Leader
I'm to blame for the stiffness, since when TLing Stella I tend to lean towards literal accuracy that may hurt smooth flow of conversation. It's a tricky thing to translate because it rains terms on you and because really, really little things matter in describing the state and change of relationships between all of the various characters, which is what Stella is mostly about.

Though it's true that it's not much of a comedy - it's at its best when it's not trying to forcefully shove a gag into the 4th frame as yonkomas are expected to do.

Aggregator gang
Too much text/words that it makes my head hurt. Just a lot of detail to take in.
Though i do want to like this. Does anyone know if it gets better?

Which chapter does the anime end at? (and should I start from that point or the beginning?)

@Xapper excluding OVA (because I'm not sure what chapter those are), anime ends at ch. 25, consider start from beginning if you want to see some minor differences of the anime adaptation, like at ch. 25 alone, the anime ends with
Tamaki motivated to make her own game because of some kids in beach, but in the manga it's because of Teru-senpai
, there's also some extras such as SNSbu blog posts, talks, etc, if you want to read those, otherwise you can continue from that chapter.

Group Leader
The OVA is, technically, anime original content (but effectively part of the manga canon).

is SNSbu back after years to scanlating stella no mahou, god bless i hope we can finish the series

Users who are viewing this thread