Still Sick

New chapter out when? From what I hear, the raws are up to 18, so what gives? It's a great series.

Group Leader
Esse é um manga onde , se não rola beijo rola sexo, so aguardando o cap 21

Dude this is one of the best Yuri manga I've read in a while and I'm loving it. Well, there's only two chapters left but I did enjoy binging this at three a.m

Group Leader
Heh. For some reason the old H-manga artist Suehirogari is connected to this artist on Amazon. That's kinda odd.

Possibly a time-sensitive psa, but if you go to the english publisher's website right now, they're letting people legally read the entire first volume for free! Give it a boost and leave some likes on the chapters in support! To read the second volume you need to pay, but it's SUPER cheap!! They sell each chapter individually for 100 coins each, and they do a special first purchase of $2 for 1000 coins. That means I was able to buy and read all of Volume 2 for less than $2. So go support the legal release of good yuri, either for free or cheap!! (Also still many thanks to Sexy Akiba Detectives for introducing me to this series and translating what hasn't gotten an official eng release yet T__T <3 )

I love Shimizu so much lmao she might be one of my favorite manga characters, like, ever :D This series is so cute and exciting to read, and I'm excited to see how it goes!

I don't know where else to go with this, but the link to the official english currently doesn't lead to the actual page for it, it leads to an old link. You can still find the place for both volumes on the website though.

@Tobio09
I think the group who does this has a policy to stop scans when an official English license is announced. Looks like you can Tokyopop did so in May 2019.
Edit: Never mind, I read that wrong, last chapter seems like it's still on-going from the group. Dunno what the holdup is. Probably best to ask them on their discord.

Users who are viewing this thread