Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness

Fed-Kun's army
Who wrote this description, and what vendetta do they have against the English language?

Aggregator gang
Looks at description.... Hey im unemployed too!
Edit: And, the description is gone!

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me. I'm just passing through. The title sounds interesting so I'm just gonna go ahead and bookmark this until it has 3-5 chapters (or at least more than 0....... Or a description). On that note does anyone know if there's an LN or WN translation I can find on novel updates?

My attempt at a description based on reading several arcs in the web novel:

He's a down-on-his-luck former gladiator champion who can copy any one else just by looking at them.

She's an ambitious scheming princess who everyone knows is scheming and ambitious, but they allow it because she's beautiful.

Together, they fight crime try to take over the world work to change society and make things better for people with no/bad talents.

both of the strikethrough parts are actually part of the story too.

Ooh~
An intriguing prologue and title, with no description yet at that.
It’s mysterious and has good potential, at both grabbing and retaining the viewer (at least so far).

Oh boy, what a totally non-generic start to a fantasy manga. I can definitely feel all the originality in this already.

Personally, I would like to display the title as:

if for example, I, from being the Champion, Job Change into being the Princess's Mooch -Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness-

Because the first part just doesn't translate into that second part that the second part seems more of a follow up part to me.

PS. Anyone got a better translation for "Himo"? I just remember someone else use mooch but I don't really know what a mooch is.

Power Uploader
Dead manga already on hiatus.

This manga have only prologue chapter that out 20.08.2020. Date of next is undecided. This looks like typical dead manga on ComicWalker site.

Why to translate something that is on hiatus from prologue chapter ?

@Christopher It's almost exactly the opposite of that.

@Shibusen It's a man who is financially supported by a woman. Pimp or Gigolo are the suggested terms but don't really fit the dynamic of the story. Mooch is the best term I can think of for this story.

Users who are viewing this thread