Stupid Things That You Believe When You Were a Kid.

Dex-chan lover
Swallowing gum can close your lungs and make you unable to breathe

If two people are married, the woman automatically gets pregnant. If they want another one, the woman must drink milk made for babies

God ran out of girl babies on his baby shelf (looked like a regular wooden bookshelf), that's why I have only brothers. Baby sister was born years later

Cartoons, animes, and mangas was made in America lol

Toy Story was real

My parents loved each other unconditionally

I'll be someone great when I become an adult

Group Leader
That I had something to give to the world...

This one's still jabbing at me since I haven't crossed "the age of no return" just yet.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that you HAD TO marry your sister. Which is dumb because not everyone has a sister. Well, at least it's one of the reasons it's dumb.
Then I learned that it was not the case. And then I learned about incest...

Dex-chan lover
i also believed that pelicans don't eat ducks.
pelicans will eat everything they can fit their mouth.

Dex-chan lover
@Greenfrost
Not at all. It's just that back then I kinda thought that my parents had similar traits. Then I thought that maybe, they were related. And since I have a sister...I honestly don't know what I was thinking. Good thing that I never liked her that way or it would have been awkward.

That squids have swords you can obtain by eating a lot of them and that everything has ears and eyes.

That the reason you don't open windows on the highway is because pebbles going at 80 mph could hit your head through the open window and kill/hurt you

Dex-chan lover
That my sister was a good role model.
Top grades at school, well on here way to being a professional Ballet Dancer................Gets knocked up by some loser who definitely has undiagnosed Narcissistic Personality Disorder (seriously), gets married to said guy, continues to fall from there.

Group Leader
If i didnt go to sleep at a certain time something would come out from under my bed and drag me away

Users who are viewing this thread