Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
1,046
now i want to make game character and name it "SmallCock!"
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 31, 2018
Messages
165
ITS NOT A YURI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
1,522
Is this the same guy as the pervert Reach fought several chapters ago?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
831
YES!!!!!!! GENDERBENT STRAIGHT PAIRING!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE CHAPTER 1, FUCK YEAH
 
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
15
That is his actual name. The raw has his name as "su-mo-ru-ko-kku".

I'm guessing the "shiko" in his first name refers to fapping, since shiko-shiko is the onomatopoeia for that.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
831
I also love how progressively girly she's getting inside out. Mmhmm~~ I live for this shit
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top