Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 78 - Serialization, Start! 1

Fed-Kun's army
We can all collectively agree that Soorim is a top tier bro and Sana needs to get his shit kicked in

Dex-chan lover
Why does he dress like that? I keep confusing him for a girl, also at the start I could not care less for him but now I just want him out of here. Fuck his serialization and fuck him for trying to isolate Hooni just for his shitty manga bc he can't think of anything.

Dex-chan lover
Sana’s brother may be a useless freeloader, but honestly they deserve each other. Holy shit, he’s a piece of work.

Spent less then a minute alone with the guy and Soorim can already sense that Sana is up to no good, good job!
Now is he going get told off about himself by Soorim, I wonder.

@Mephistopholes everyone in the server was joking around the whole Q&A, including Parkgeee, so he probably meant it as a joke or purely because people were calling Hooni who is a dude, a girl. Also "best girl" could not be a saying used as commonly in korea, but I dont know.

@comeonnow0 I think they were referring to moments like the picture of them sleeping in a bed together while Hooni is holding Soorim's hands for example, and also the very NSFW/Hentai art that Parkgee drew of them on patreon doing ehh... things with each other that friends don't usually do. (My horrible attempt at keeping it PG)

Even Parkgee ships them

Fuck why is sana thicc as well
Why is this manhwa making me lose my heterosexuality

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is is sana's stlye lookin more extra femboyish his femboy stlye is getting more strait forward than usual
Back in the earlier chapters it was there but you couldn't really suspect , like you know sumn was up but like at the same time the straitness in his dressing was passable
BUT NOW MY MANS IS GOIN ALL IN LIKE CROPTOP SKINTIGHT JUMPER WIT SOME EXTRA EXTRA SHORT BOOTY SHOTS WIT SOME FUKKIN LACES ON EACH SIDE AND YOU KNOW SUMN IS UP CUZ LIKE IT BOUTTA BE COLD THERE THEY ARE IN THEIR WINTER UNIFORMS

but that doesn't cover the fact he sill a bitch boi tho😒

Dex-chan lover
All y'all saying fuck Sana, but Soorim is about to do the fucking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Smh forgot to tell all yalls the scanslators are gonna have to drop the book soon
too many bitch bois reposting on fucking mangago
MIND YOU THE PPL ON MANGAGO ARE SOME ALWAYS OFFENDED BITCHES ALWAYS GOT SOME DUMB SHIT TO SAY
aaaaaaaand the scan group found out
I think a good reason why is because the author ACTUALLY GAVE LONELY BOT SCANS PERMISSION TO ACTUALLY POST ON MANGADEX AND ONLY MANGADEX
LIKE WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU REPOST A BOOK THAT'S ISN'T EVEN ILLEGAL ON ONE SITE? JUST GO ON THE RIGHT SITE
AND ANOTHER REASON IS BECAUSE "i don't wanna support the author so imma read illegally, she sexualizes minors"
like im shaking my fucking head the fact you assume the author is just a creepy girl, the fact you think that reading illegally will "not support the author", the fact you read a book illegally when it is practically free if you just read it on mangadex like are you serious
like first of all the author is actually male and is actually pretty wholesome if you watch is streams, he ages up his characters for his NSFW digital art, YOU GUYS NEVER TAKE IN THE AGE OF CONSENT LIKE IT'S LIKE 13 IN KOREA BUT HE DOESN'T GO THAT LOW, the fact that ppl think that reading a book illegally is gonna not support the author when it's just gonna have a high risk of getting the book dropped in which it did like for fucks sake it's free on fucking mangadex if you really wanted to not support the author you would just stop reading the book entirely like you're still reading the fucking book bc you like it.
LIKE WE ALL READ MANGA BOOKS LIKE THIS IS MANGADEX ILLEGALLY BUT WHEN THE SCANS TEAM THE PPL WHO PROVIDE YOU THE TRANSLATED VERSION OF THE MANGA BOOK SPECIFICALLY SAYS DON'T FUCKING REPOST DON'T FUCKING DO IV'E HAD SO MANY SCANSLATORS DROP TRANSLATING BC OF FUCKING REPOSTERS. LIKE THAT SHIT JUST DOESNT END UP ON INSTAGRAM IT'S SELF YOU ACTUALLY GOTTA DOWNLOAD THE PICS AND EVERYTHING AND JUST CROP OUT THE SCANS TEAM'S MESSAGE. THE FACT THAT AN AOUTHOR ACTUALLY GAVE A SCANS TEAM PERMISSION TO TRANSLATE THIER WORK AND GIVE IT TO US INTERNATIONAL VEIWERS FOR FREE IS A FUCKING MIRACLE YET PPL STILL HAVE TO RUIN IT. JUST READ ON THE RIGHT FUCKING SITE
not only that this book has been dropped before and there was some drama with that so another team trying to pick up this book might have some heat trailing it

oh shit i went on a rant.... was worth it tho😐

Users who are viewing this thread