Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 110

Double-page supporter
I hope this mangaka keeps working on romance, i've loved both of the love stories i've read so far. Im going to miss these characters.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really have been reading this wonderful little series for five years and I’ve loved every step of it. Sending love to all my bros who read this with me.

Fed-Kun's army
man when i see that little blue 'END' icon i gotta sit and process

thanks translators and author, always a good day when a new chapter of this showed up.
can't believe it's been 5 years jeezus. the best romance story i've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to say, but it's one of those romance series that starts getting boring quickly after they get together. Great read until then, and then the ending comes quickly enough before it gets too bad, though I haven't read most of the recent chapters because of said boredom.

Dex-chan lover
let's start...

ptTSg2V.png

VQqJBba.png

J1k942k.png

1l8QgIy.png

ah... I'm going to miss this story, but every that starts needs to end... and I think it ended at the best place it could.
67S133m.png

Dex-chan lover
4/21/2024 1821

Oh man, this was an amazing journey, and I'm glad I got to enjoy it with some good fans.

I... Did let a few tears drop. It was a beautiful story, I wish there would be more, maybe them as adults but I'm happy with what we were given.

See you all in the next story.

Dex-chan lover
Its beautifull... time to reread it again I guess and immerse in the cuteness of these two...

thanks for translate it till the end!

Users who are viewing this thread