Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta

Dex-chan lover
What's the release schedule like? It's been a month since we had an update, so is it monthly?

Aggregator gang
Ok manga sushi could you stop putting full page ads for your donation pages? It's just freakin annoying. You have like 3 credit pages per chapter. No one is giving you money for something you don't own or create!

Double-page supporter
@KobeisGOAT it takes money to buy raws, takes money to keep a website alive, and considering you won't have a translated version without them, you'd better be thankful rather than complain

Dex-chan lover
This is so cute and pure.

Also, some chapters seem misplaced or duplicated.
For example chapter 47 should be after chapter 57 since it happens after the school trip.

Group Leader
Something is bugging me... why are the volume numbers on the cover page... like why does the circle thingy no follow the pattern at all lol

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukinotaku

So this manga has the complication that the collected volumes reordered chapters.... and the first translator was releasing based on the original magazine order, but still labeling with a Volume number so 'Vol X Ch Y' didn't always line up with the same chapter in the volume....... and since new translator is going by Volume order we're getting some repeat chapters and a lot of confusion.

Someone should really notate this in the MangaDex description.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I want mooooooooorreeeeeee

@Moraza ch 47 comes after ch 57
however, both of them have the same translator
I'm trying to figure out a way to distinguish chapters
some things I've tried:
the numbers on the first page (e.g the 49 on ch 57)
page numbers (because if read by volume order, it keeps going and the page number doesn't reset after a chapter e.g ch 57 starts on pg 86)
both of these don't work because some translators on mangasushi redraw it out
also the numbers on the first page don't match
ok so I have a theory that mangasushi has inconsistent raws, which randomly alternate between the ones from the magazine and the official volumes
this is solid because:
1. its very possible due to multiple translators from mangasushi are working on it
2. it explains the inconsistency of page numbers (sometimes they just aren't there)
3. it also explains the misordering of ch 47 and 57
4. bridging from 3, it explains the misordering of vol 4 in general and possibly the series as a whole
@Moraza with all this in mind its likely the reverse, and that steffortless used the official volumes, and mangasushi used the magazine
@pajamawolfie the translators have not caught up, and the release schedule is based in volumes so expect just a wave of chapters every few months
no hate on the translators but this has been driving me nuts
thank you for coming to my ted talk and please correct me if any of this is wrong
also if anyone knows the order for vol 4 please tell me and sorry if this super confusing to read

Dex-chan lover
@2252020

Yeah...... I was mostly going off of what I've heard and over simplifying it a bit.... which is kinda why I didn't refer to the groups by name.

I'm half tempted to buy the electronic volumes on the Jap Bookwalker store to determine the correct volume ordering.... but then I'd need to then get someone who could reorganize the chapters here to actually do that.

Dex-chan lover
@JunHector

I just figured out that the Bookwalker Coin earned through the Global store DOES also work on the Japanese store.... so there's a good chance I may actually do that tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread