Sultan's Love - Ch. 13

We were all right, Saye is a dumb fucking idiot. Thankfully Kainer is smart and this drama is short-lived. If Saye remains this stupid this story will get old really fast.

Fed-Kun's army
well done for the ML, he's great. The MC is beyond stupid. She has no brain at all...at least that's how the author is portraying her. If she was this dumb why didn't she die years ago as soon as she entered the harem? You telling me this idiot managed to keep herself under the radar FOR YEARS with this rampant stupidity of hers? Makes no sense.

I’m going to keep holding out for the character development of the FL. Please let the FL get smarter, please!!!!

Man, the story was getting good but she just had to be dumb. The fact that the author made Saye's dumbassery the first drama makes me think that this wouldn't be the first time. How the hell did she survive in the harem when one of the basic rules is literally not to trust anyone.

Saye had so much promise, but author really wrote her to be dumb for plot reasons.

Oooooooh. Content floooood!! 🎉🎉🎉

Also, that is such a short distance to hit someone with an arrow...

Kinda wish Kainer and Saye had plotted this in advance instead of Saye just being gullible enough (and Kainer being canny enough to keep an eye on her) for it to happen.

ahhh tysm for the double upload, I would have hated to be left on that last chapter XD <3

Idk what to expect from this anymore...

This story is just basically a brainless FL who unironically goes into a van for free wifi and a ML that tracks his wife with a gps or something

I’m used to reading smart af female leads. I kinda don’t like how gullible she is but I guess that’s to be expected since she grew up alone🤔

Users who are viewing this thread