Summertime Rendering

Fed-Kun's army
I also wanna know @migh. Can someone confirm how good the romance is? Does it progress or does it hibernate?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it's a regional thing for the people who aren't seeing the full catalogue on MangaPlus. I definitely see everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs I am not in America but I still see the full catalogue fine so that's not the case most likely.

7fc4b875a7f2706259b2ae8bde59bb81.jpg

looks like a few chapters are missing. guess ill just skip them

Power Uploader
@Eg0611 & @grorp
they're neither missing or removed. It's because it's an official release, so they can only upload certain chapters. You can read the other chapters on the official English site.

this was really interesting but i think they ve been fighting for 30 chapters now ( i dont actually know , but it feels like it). Lost interest.

It starts great: mystery, action, fast pacing, hints of romantic past...

Then the story progressively takes turn for the worse. By chapter 120, i'm just scrolling through and I will drop it unless it gets finished by 125.

Sadly everything gets lost in ever-more-complicated time loops and a constant fight spanning nearly quarter of all episodes.

The plot is obviously not fully thought through. It becomes more and more obvious as the story progresses.

To keep it interesting, the Author has to resolve to sudden reveals pulled out of a hat.

After 15 chapters of
"aha, but in the previous time loop i have secretly got us xy, now we are saved." Followed by: "oh no, the enemy has anticipated this three loops back, we are screwed again." I find myseld totally bored and disinterested.

Too bad.

Double-page supporter
This would have greatly benefitted from being much shorter and less action focused.

Users who are viewing this thread