Summoned to Another World... Again?!

Group Leader
This story needs a better release cycle and needs to be refined to fit a manga audience. The chapters are all short and rare that you wonder if the a time is worth the read

One thing MC can't kill humans right? So... you can just break/cut their limbs, destroy their minds, etc etc... there are sooooo many ways to make your enemies feels they are better dying than go tortured again n again.

my impression was like,,
"oookaaay, so what was the story again ??"

the manga is not bad, tho it just like that GTA SA Meme vibe, "aw sht, here we go again."

5/10 max. The art isn't something special. There are too many character introdused all at once. And in 10-15 chapter the war already started and all of the villians, which some of them show from thin air start dying because... You know nvm. And the goal of the main antagonist isn't clear.
It's said that he want to destroy demi-humans(or whatever they are called) and demons without clear reason. It's said that he wants it and nothing more.
And why almost all of the female character ae in love with MC. From what is shown he beat them in his previos life and the fell in love with him. And again the main antagonist have no reason for anithing!

But to read it just to kill some time, then is ok. Nothing more. Just your average isekai-trash with OP MC. So I can't give this more than 5/10. There isn't nothing special in the story.

Double-page supporter
This is series you have to binge read. If you try to read it as chapters are released you will forget the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the recap the rate this gets translated combined with the insane pacing of the story really helped me remember what has happened.

eh, I liked the idea of this at first, but im at chapter 2 now and it dosent seem worth it

This is like a bad joke... first the author realises that the fight was so stretched out for so long people long forgotten the plot and even the characters,
so now he does a 10 page recap explaining shit.
And what does he do right after that ? continue the fucking fight !!!!!!!! This author is a special kind of idiot....

Tbh the history it's so meh, and the typical MC like oh i don't want to kill someone it's pretty frustrating just kill that guy and end everything bro geez, and not to be edgy but sometimes the bad guy really deserves to die

this manga is so shit, and i'm not talking the isekai trash that we love to read, it's straight up all over the place, no sense, nothing connecting to the other

Dex-chan lover
I like it initially. But it's too drag on to find it entertaining anymore. The MC is a chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread