Summoned to Another World... Again?!

Aggregator gang
I liked the concept in the summary, but why the hell doesn't just deal directly with the bastards that screwed him over the first time around ?

After that it just seems to be downhill

Dex-chan lover
Really really hard to read I can’t get past ch15 I quite and then try to read it again but I can’t

This one started out interesting, but now it's just dull and confusing. Dropping this one for now.

Dex-chan lover
Fine enough isekai. A bit quick and simplistic, but lacking a lot of the trite bullshit that goes into most series.

it looks like its shit according to the comments ill try to read it anyway

nvm i already read this in another website its decent i wont say its good or bad its entertaining but the story is bad

the author needs to learn more about pacing and world building
wth happened ? author didnt introduce enough
idk who is the character
and the pace is fucking bad

Sigh, it's bad. Shoulda focused more on the story and less on making everybody obsessing over the mc and being horny. Pacing is crap and they spend 3x as much space introducing the characters and talking about their love of the mc than on actual plot and battle.

this one's super lame and the whole story's rushed, like it's a big joke or done super on the cheap or something. I don't hate it but still.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly for anyone tentatively looking at this series, I recommend staying away.
There's nothing super duper wrong specifically necessarily, but the writing just hasn't felt that great in the first 24 chapters.

The best thing the series had going for it so far was the ridiculous premise of sent to fantasy world, sent back, lived a new normal life, and summoned a second time, and it's only downhill from there in my opinion. A downward trend chapter by chapter in general, actually.

Agreed with the two comments below. It all seemed pretty interesting. The first few chapters moved really fast and by then I predicted that the rest of the chapters won't be too interesting. I was right. This series isn't horribly bad... it just isn't good. Some people were shitting on it though in the comments of the chapters :/

Users who are viewing this thread