Summoned to Another World... Again?!

Dex-chan lover
@Scynix
The ending? I guess just something like "after that they lived happy forever" and maybe some children. But how did they get the children? Maybe storks brought them?

Trust me, move on people. The whole 'only kill one person' thing is so unbelievably stupid I'm surprised the LN and the writer weren't axed after two volumes. The MC is facing down a total sociopath who wants to kill everyone but himself and the MC, can turn into a freaking killsat with planetary range and has the power to wipe out large towns with a single blast, nearly limitless magical power and is clearly so crazy the meter will never stop spinning, but the MC won't even badly injure the completely irredeemable monster because of some stupid curse his mother put on him, to the point where he nearly kills himself with magic after putting down another psycho, and he goes a step further and tries to prevent others from doing what is right. Thankfully, his childhood friend has the balls he doesn't and roasts the crazy albino freak after he's defeated, though this damn idiot tries to stop her. The REAL hero is his childhood friend. If the MC can't kill things, then he should drop his swords, pick up a staff and increase his healing skill, not pretend to be a swordsman.

Double-page supporter
@Ivannabdaguy
Shounen tells you what kind of magazine it is published in and what age group it is generally aimed at. Nothing more.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
that description, this is a new level of retardation.

Dex-chan lover
you can never trust mangadex ratings
this is was a 6ish, nothing new, nothing special
it was average a somewhat entertaining way to waste time, some jokes landed so ye 6 is above average but its a low number so it still is within the realm of reason
was it a Masterpiece (10)? FUCK no but for whatever reason ALL THESE BOTS wanna rate shit masterpieces like they havent seen something thats actually good before
and with chapter 14 quality dipped just a weee bit
there's a disconnect with logic and its an elephant in the room and im hoping chapter 15 will address this but it cant be rectified
-but you go through the comments on chapters you see people sayin OH this character is just so cute
so if you are considering reading this? i wont discourage you i waste time reading hundreds of wuxia, just don't be led astray by the somewhat modest looking rating because its still worse than the rating implies

Supporter
In what way does this story described as unexpected development. It's way generic

@molacola I agree that this is pretty trash even for an isekai, but this isn't a critics board dude. People rate based on their own personal enjoyment, not by some arbitrary criteria that makes you feel special. People like different things, that doesn't make their opinion any less valid than your own.

Fed-Kun's army
Isnt this based on that novel where pretty much the whole cast around mc keeps on dying?

I already lost the track from this manga, 5 months for the next cap is too much even if i liked. First manga what i left.

i thought the setting was somewhat interesting but it immedietely turned into typical harem garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@Disguised22 my whole thing though is that
i read generic wuxia and i enjoy them enough to keep coming back
i'd never rate them 10's 9's 8's b/c ik they arent really good that its just sorta kinda dumb fun and escapist bs
because i understand you can like bad things
imagine seeing something like Fairy Armament (its fairly new) which looks cool and edgy but its riddled with inconsistent logic awkward dialogue and it gets a rating of 7.75
-sure im still reading it
but Tokyo Ghoul Jack, which isn't riddled with these same head-scratching issues, gets a rating of 7.92
now Ghoul Jack is in the right range placement... Fairy Armament clearly is not, given few have reviewed it so its rating can be subject to change
but when you go to the dead inside force romance meh plot isekais you'll often see em getting 7.5-8.5s which makes 0 sense
given that ratings come with descriptions such as Masterpiece, Very Good, Fine, Bad, Appalling, etc etc

Dex-chan lover
MC side is nice but I hate villain side though, that's why I would rather not read any further. Many good stories made good villains and I love them.

The rating system on here is truly worthless might as well delete it entirely this is a 3-4 at best not 7.

Users who are viewing this thread