Summoned to Another World... Again?!

@sunsengnim It depends on the genre. Isekai you should ignore the rating as they just all follow a specific formula that will more often than not land them in 6-8 range. People like Isekai so they let the issues in the genre slide for a higher rating. The mystery section however can be rather accurate with their ratings.

Dex-chan lover
woah this actually has plot wow

there is actually a reason why he got reincarnated back

It's an interesting concept but wasted in the execution. Jokes aren't given time to breath, even when they're jokes. Sexual assault isn't a joke. Violence against women isn't a joke. Calling it masochism doesn't make it okay. By the time it tries to introduce a plot, we already despise the main character.

Fed-Kun's army
It started out somewhat interesting but slowly went to shit as it has the no blood no death setting so no matter what happens characters don't die making every fight pointless and boring.

Group Leader
Honestly disappointed in this series theres too many event going too many plot twist to the point you can guess what will happen like its not even a plot twist anymore.... the author is trying too hard to make the MC a hero to the point that the story is boring... making a hero MC is good but give him a break make a chapter without any serious event... just like Too much is bad, Too much heroic is worst its to the point that its so Cliché that it makes you skip the chapter. give the MC silly jokes without feeling "I'm strong AF, i don't care, so?" just moment but not too cliché

Group Leader
I've never read something that infuriates me so much. Not because of how badly written it is (It's decent), but the bloody plot twist makes me want to kill every character that causes them....

Fed-Kun's army
Could have been cool with a former isekai hero returning to the world but it's "Setsu, Setsu, Setsu", like the world revolves around him.

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT dude changes the world entirely and was involved in major world events 15 odd years ago. He is basically the strongeest person an has the ability to bend the world to his will like some others. Of course its all about him. Though that can kill depth

Contributor
Am I missing a prequel or something? It feels like there's not nearly enough time spent on establishing the characters, their relationships with each other, etc. I have no idea who's who anymore, what their individual motives are, who's on which side (not that it matters since they apparently flip allegiances at the drop of a hat.)

Can anyone tell me
what happens to setsu's apprentice (the chick that got brainwashed) in future chapters ? Does she revert back to normal or ...

I just dropped this cause in the light novel, mc proposes to the demon queen right after saving her and says hes gonna go and propose to the beast queen to, yet none of that happened🤦‍♂️

This seems to be a textbook case of "The author knows these characters, so why should you?" and the stakes have escalated far too quickly without interesting antagonists or protagonists, you've basically got a Yandre with a bunch of brainless brainwashed people against characters who probably have a lot of backstory you'll never see. It keeps pulling the "hero looks like they're in trouble, ha that was weak, wait until you see my true power." stick and it's not very interesting without any outside context. And the story just keeps bouncing around whenever the author gets bored with a paper thin depiction of a place. I know nothing about the demons, I know a tiny bit about the beastmen, and I know the absolute least about the humans, the characters seem to exist in a void apart from the places needed for what his happening right now.

Users who are viewing this thread