Summoned to Another World... Again?!

It started as something kind of interesting but atm i have no idea wtf is going on anymore, it's too chaotic and even if there's a story behind it doesn't seems like something thought through.

this manga is pretty dang boring tbh. all they do is introduce new people and say "the protagonist knows them or had a relationship of some sort with them"
Look over there, it's that girl i knew
and over there, it's that guy i knew
and that man in the cloak, it's that guy i used to fight
and that guy at the top, i knew him
and over there sitting down eating icecream, thats one of the seven deadly dragon kai sin hokages that i used to train!

it's like the author thinks that excitement comes from character introductions.

Im surprise that our MC is so fcking weak mentally
cmon he save the world once but his mind did not get accustom to killing???
how in the hell did he save the world!? did he use the power of friendship?!?! DATTEBAYOO STYLE!?!?

tis manga had a chance to be nice but the author made it too fast-paced and its annoying how the mc doesnt wanna kill humans when the humans alrdy had the intention to kill.
his short temper is kinda retarded cuz he'll be like " ILL FUCKING KILL YOU" and then when he is near to killing him he'll be like " I DONT WANT HIM TO DIE LIKE THIS"
if he doesnt wan to kill and hesitates i dont even know how the war will end unless some gay plot armor like when he is hesitating to kill he uses his talk no jutsu and they fall in love with him. pretty gay but thats how he gets his harem

Double-page supporter
HOLY HELL EVERYTHING IS RUSHED
I only came for the girl on the cover

the mc is dumbass x10 why didnt he stop the human kingdom from the start from going to war

Heh, I think this is the first manga I've read with an MC so boring that even the author forgot about him! This goes from bad to worse, pretty much the worst bits of the harem and power-of-friendship tropes so common in isekai and shounen, played straight with little more than a thin attempt at humor or parody.

I still read it, but I am questioning my life choices at this point.

Tch. I haven't open this manga for months, but what is this? Is this dragon ball?? One piece??
One fight still not end that one volume isnt enough!

Dex-chan lover
The art isn't even bad. I hope the artist gets the opportunity to work with a better author.

How long is this same fight gonna go on for it’s not even an interesting fight, the guy just does weird bs and just punches them

Because there are so many characters introduced in a short span, everybody seems irrelevant and useless. And MC is just, an asshole. I can't find a single character that's likeable.

Users who are viewing this thread