Summoned to Another World... Again?!

Peak manga, doesn't try to drag out shit and the end battle correlates to most of the events shown before. Beginning is very meh, but seeing touma vs setsu it is the best experience known to man.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even remember reading this when i watched the anime, then went back to look for the manga and i had it marked dropped with poor rating and with quick look i could tell why. Yet the anime is somehow enjoyable.
Strange case, my taste must have detoriated over the years.

Dex-chan lover
Peak manga, doesn't try to drag out shit and the end battle correlates to most of the events shown before. Beginning is very meh, but seeing touma vs setsu it is the best experience known to man.
Did we read the same manga? the only thing it didnt drag out was establishing the characters and setting which it rushed through. every this whole battle scene from like ch16 has been dragged on to ch41 (current latest) and is prob gonna continue for the next 10 or so ch.

Dex-chan lover
My brother in christ, this entire manga is nothing but one long drawn out crawl to the last fight, even the final fight is somehow the slowest shit ever.

Oh man I dropped this in the 30-ish range because I was so bored of the super long, drawn out fight that lasted like, 10 chapters without the protag showing up and you're telling me it drags out fight scenes AGAIN? What a shame, I kinda like the premise of revisiting your previously-saved isekai world, but this one just kinda used that setting to completely skip character introductions/development (since all that presumably happened off-screen during first visit) to just... still be a generic isekai?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nogoodnms Well , you just wasted minutes of your life reading and seconds on commenting here. Keep up the negativity and dont forget to spread it further. ?
I think he was trying to do a favor to people wanting to read this.

For more information on why it's bad: it's so generic even the plot twists are predictable, the world building is shallow and copy pasted from the genre, the characters are flatter than the paper this was drawn on. In conclusion, if you want to read something unique, fun, or complex go somewhere else. I'm purely reading this out of obligation to see where it ends (like a trainwreck).

Some manga are like junk food: cheap, bad for you, but enjoyable and possibly addictive. This manga is not junk food, it's like off brand junk food: it looks similar to the popular stuff, but there's something off or weird about it, and few people choose it unless there's nothing else. Story wise this whole thing feels like a story that someone wrote by hearing secondhand about what isekai are without understanding what makes them good. Waifus? Check. Overpowered protag? check. Etc.

Overall, the novelty of the premise wears out, because when you get down to it, returning to a world the protag had isekai'd to before just becomes "the protag has isekai'd" and it does not in my eyes make a difference or distinction between the two. (ie this isekai manga and any other.) The whole thing just feels bland.

I think there needed to be more fall out from his previous visit besides a few people recognizing him and wanting to see him again and a villain or two to make this story stand out.

Dex-chan lover
This manga:
-Lets make a Isekai Manga! (Again...)
-Lets make it Harem (Again, but nice!)
-Lets push every single know trope into it (Ok...)
-Lets give MC some hot girls (Nice)
-Lets make the antagonist the second male lead (What?)
-Lets give him his OWN Harem, you know since its a HAREM manga (WTF?!)
-Lets ignore romance and character building and push for battle scene (Bro stop)
-Lets prolong these battle because why not (Bro, I said stop!)
-Lets push the main lead on the back burner (You ok man?)
-Lets focus more on the side characters and antagonist and how they love him (Dude you on drugs?)
-Lets add eddy stuff like pointless killing, human experimention and shit + betrayal for MC from his own Harem chick (Fak You)
-Lets make the Antagonist with no redemption quality (I dont know what to say anymore)
-Lets prolong the fight scenes even more! (Im done with this shit)
-Lets make main lead forgive him! (...)
-Lets continue with the fighting! (...)
- Oh ? You thought this was a "Harem" manga ? :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread