Super Ball Girls - Ch. 34 - Promise

Dex-chan lover
None of it has been unexpected. All the girls were trashed one by one in different ways and seperated from the MC. I never said it was good, or skillfully done, but it was certainly premeditated. The author is following a formula, and that's to take a normal harem and shit on it.

Getting angry at it being called deconstruction because that sounds like it's giving the author too much credit isn't going to change what it is.

People just didn't notice what was happening until the "best girl" was targeted. Now they can't come to terms with the fact that they got dragged into NTR, and didn't notice it sooner. Cherry getting knocked up in a supermarket parking lot should have been a clue.
Good point, very good point. The funny thing is, if people back then would have seen this red flags as NTR, people would call you delusional since "nothing happend yet" lol.

mc deserved it, he's such a beta cuck for being indecisive and hurting Cherry, I have no sympathy for the mc nor for the first girl, that's what u get, someone said this in ch25 "we can't get into a relationship because I see you all as family while clearly favoring one of them while hiding behind that excuse" absolutely spot on about the mc, trash mc, absolutely pathetic mc

Users who are viewing this thread