Super Ball Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Mn-pah!

Dex-chan lover
Worst part is they cant even fire bomb the city (the girls havent been burnt to a crisp yet so who knows if that would work)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for you work translator-sama!

Also his coworker also turned out to be a degenerate…and considering the author’s other works she probably won’t be staying alive for long

Dex-chan lover
I woke up 5 minutes ago, and saw all this in my updates. I'm probably still asleep, but if I'm not, Merry Christmas you filthy animals, and thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Cherry MVP (mistakes made aside)

Girl straight up said "Oh good! So you ARE single!"

And oh god where did that.... intense soliloqui come from? Got excited? Girl you went into a full on monologue!

Dex-chan lover
Worst part is they cant even fire bomb the city (the girls havent been burnt to a crisp yet so who knows if that would work)
From what we've seen so far, they seem to run on "Regenerating monster with core weak point". So you need to destroy the core. Fire bombing would likely still leave a few survivors in the best case scenario, and given how they reproduce? That's not good enough. Now good old atom bombs? Those MIGHT work depending on how effective radiation is against them, might just fuck up their reproductive capabilities.

I saw Gremlins too long ago. I remembered it different
Greta-gremlins-33862355-2402-3282.jpg

Dunno man, seems to be just like how I remember it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter dump! This could easily go the apocalypse route where super ball girls dominate the world and only a few men are left alive to reproduce.

Group Leader
MASS UPLOAD. THANK YOU!

Even though I haven't started reading this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread