Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 4

It may not count as incest since they're movie actors?? But since she's now in the movie then ig they are blood related 😱
Also this is a fabulous translation!

*nvm I read the description I'm big dumb -.- *

Shouldn't she be glad, since she died originally...?

Better to be the FL (albeit to a rather yandere ML) than cannon fodder!!!

I bet when glasses guy takes them off, he will turn into some hot shit. . . :D

Also, there is no incest tag. I was also surprised but we all know from all the dramas that even the dead can revive... so birth certificates can also be renewed xD I bet they are not related by blood... If the husband can cheat, the wife can also cheat...

I just find it meh that both FL and ML look so similar to each other... I know that's how they try to make us believe that they're siblings... but visually that's like she's dating herself as a male... :D

wish theyd given her her mothers red hair instead, i know its likely because they arent really related and the author just wants us to believe they are but ...eeh

Hahahahaha her poor bff, I can't XDDD sorry man, but it doesn't matter if you're my real bro, I wouldn't touch your head after that either lmao. Tysm doggo, you're username is really cute, and you're doing an awesome work uwu

I feel conflicted with the mom, after all, she's trying to kill the boy and probably she even killed him so that's why a demon took possession of his body but *sighs*, she loves her daughter still. )": pls just give up evil lady, pls

Edit: OK WAIT, everything was cute and pure until he did that xD my goodness, she's the sister of the original owner of your body's man!

Dex-chan lover
Judging by his expression after the kiss, I say he liked the experience, not sure how she'll react next chapter. After all, even though it appears the boy is possessed (the original owner of the body may well already have passed on), the body is that of her half-brother. Not that I expect that to make him hesitate in the slightest.

Im so confused. To be incest? Or to not be incest? Incest? No incest? What do I do now???

Users who are viewing this thread