Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
It's not sniping if you're both translating from Ch.1 and doing it cause you enjoy the story and want to do it. No one other than the author/artist/publishers own the rights to these stories anyways. So, yea, it's fine to me whoever continues and doesn't want to, just, as a reader, as long as SOMEONE is doing it and doing it consistently :p

@nuttydesu
Can you not be negative? The haven't done anything wrong. Both groups posted on nearly the same day, but Lonely AF uploaded a little earlier. I doubt any of them realized that more than one team was doing this comic at the time they started working. Can't we just be thankful to both groups that have done a wonderful job? Without antagonizing anyone? Honestly, why can't people just be nice on this site?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god launch them INTO THE SUN.

I hope to God she can get the Queen and her son into a safer position jfc.

Dex-chan lover
Is this based no a novel? I really wonder what will happen... .I really want to know if the emperor gets what he deserves in the end (torture and suffering and death)

Wow that was shit coming out of nowhere that blonde male concubine and the rest of the guy there's is a total shit

Thanks for addressing it, I was getting a little anxious that drama would kick off (since that seems to be the norm when stuff like this happens), but I'm happy to see that there seems to have been an amicable ending.

I've loved your translations, and hope if LAF ends up dropping this you guys will be in a position to pick it back up!

As for the story so far - h'oh boy, I am getting increasingly frustrated with these male characters!! Yo, Kingy-boi, I get your in love or whatever, but there's no need to be a dick about it!! I agree with what some of the other comments are saying, blondie is for sure using some kind of dark sorcery to get all these dude bro's to fall in love with him. My question though is why - just because he wants their power, does he have a grudge against the Queen, or does he have a different plan? Gahh, I dunno, but it's getting harder and harder to read these chapters without putting my fist through my computer screen 🙄

That was so intense. I see the author, hyping us up with the fueling hatred for all these bastards, Yurgel that manwhore. well done. Baited!

I want to kill them both:)
Wth...?

I hope LAF will pick this up, i really want to know the rest of the story!! Thank you for translating~

Okay, at first I thought Yurgel was kinda dumb but innocent, but his lover literally just killed someone unjustly and in front of innocent people and he just stands there and smiles.... what a trashbag!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your effort so far Black Market scans! I'll sure be on the lookout for your next project!

Ok so who exactly is the Prince's father why does he have blonde hair when the King and queen both have black hair!???

What the hell this is?
I mad but i curious what will happen in the next chapter...

the kinng and his concubine both t fult for what is happening to the queen .
the concubine allowed the king action and I am sure he caused them

Users who are viewing this thread