Surviving as a Maid

@anairda
I don’t care if you change your mind or not, you just sounded ignorant, tbh when i wrote my comment did not think you’d read the whole thing anyways but thought why not. Who’s stopping me, lol

😡😑😪 me. Molesta que él se cree la 5ta maravilla del mundo. Y eso se debe al mundo en el que vive🙄
Ash es bonita, yo desearía ser la mitad de bonita💞😭😭

The story is quite interesting, thank you for thetranslate

@Mintzu thank you for the link tho, I laughing out loud reading that manga, is it already the end tho? Vol2 ch6?

@LaDeeDah This is the first manga I have seen that I do not think really deserves its low rating. I wouldn't put it super high, maybe a mid-low 7, but I do not understand exactly why the rating is so low. I've read some pretty garbage mangas at about the same rating (generally not caring, since they were isekais, and that kinda overrides most stuff for me)

I am reading the light novel right now (Korean Raw), it is quite nice. It's not an emotional roller coaster, but it is quite mellow and nice. I do understand why some people might think not so highly of this story. I hope people get to love this story, as is.

I dunno what everyone says but the blonde villain is fine as hell👀
That aside It could have been so much more interesting if she reincarnated as the queen and tried to survive that way.Like I don't feel any consciences in the story with her being the maid and all.

I mean personally, I think it would just be predictable and nothing new if she were the queen. As a maid in a special position, we can see how she will be able to manipulate the story with her interactions among other side characters (whether its intentional or not) which I think is different than her being in the expected fl character of the forgotten queen.

Yo, this story is really good. I especially love her internal monologues of talking about how she'll tell the baby the king is a bastard lmao.

this is depressing, majority of reader want to read something sweet with a unique plot but still can be guessed, somehow this story is depressing and can't be guessed what will happen next, even if i try to guess it only depressing thing come to mind, maybe if there will be more development to make it lighter.... what am i talking about....
this story make ME (ok i am talking about me, don't you dare hold this against me as if i am representating every human reader with female gender) a woman feel inferior to a man because the character that everyone love is a man that is the concubine and there is a pitiful woman/the queen, when the MC is only bystander who watch from the side, who is currently can't do anything to change it

I am liking the depressing, nice change of pace and for once the foreshadowing is good enough that I can't immediately tell what's going to happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread