Surviving as a Maid

The story has a similar writing as in "Be aware of the brothers" is not depressing as they are saying, is exactly what the comment before said slow paced but it doesn't drag neither shows unnecessary shit, it shows how she is slowly changing the story by doing small things, is pretty worth the reading.

Fed-Kun's army
By the spoilers, I now know why this has such a bad rating. Welp, I guess I won't waste my time anymore.

ugh, the description just so weird. it's worth to real yall. beside that low rating, the story is interesting.

but, still wondering why the baby prince is resembles yurgel more than his parents?😳

You know, this could have a higher rating if it had a tragedy tag. I specifically exclude tragedy so I don’t read stuff where *extremely* horrible/unfair things happen towards characters.

Also why are people saying this could be different from the novel? Are there adaptations that are different from the novel (for isekai)? Please tell me some if anyone knows.

I don't see people's problems with this story?????? In a genre teeming with reincarnated princesses, fiancées and queens, isn't this a breath of fresh air?????? Furthermore, the art is pretty, the characters are well-rounded and compelling, and the story is well-paced. The MC is a maid so there's only so much agency she has within the ambit of her duties, but she does so much with what agency she does have.

This story is worth keeping track of. Kudos to the translation team :)

The baby prince looks more like the cocubine than the king 🤔🤔🤔🤔 is the baby prince dad is not the king but the gay cocubine 😱😱😱😱

@Cutiechuu

yeah, generally book to comic gets some cut or added content, since it's going through a different team i think. it probably still gets approved by the author, but occasionally there are different interpretations. sometimes for the better, like when a character got struck down from the Sue level of OP to the Isekai level of OP. And sometimes for the worse, where they cut out important background details, and stuff entire scenes into half a page.

Supporter
So I finally went and read the spoiler + manhwa RAW... Honestly torn between continuing and dropping it :/

Lion King?
4df3a1268377.png

I dropped this when it first came out, but saw it on my home page and decided to give it another shot. the spoilers still dont sit right with me, but it’ll still read^^

LOL seriously browsed online for the webnovel and all of them are saying its got a shitty ending LOL

Isekai and their obsession with German names..seriously, why name the character after an apple??

The story seem very interesting. It keeps the readers curious and stuff. And damn I hate the king ang the concubine. I thought this was a fresh story, well I guess it is, but I've read spoilers and I don't think my heart can take what's about to happen in the future chapters so dropping this.

Users who are viewing this thread