Suterare Elf-san wa Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyokute Kawaii! - Ch. 1.1

Double-page supporter
z6H2cB8.png
Can you tell me the source of this? I like the artstyle

Dex-chan lover
If she is dark elf, they are blind elf.
I think she's more like a Shadow Elf from the Mystara setting of Dungeons & Dragons.

to writ, Shadow Elves were a tribe of elves live underground, known for their pale skin, blonde to white hair, and slightly unusual eye colours. They also have slightly longer ears then the average elf.

in short: NOT A DROW!

Aggregator gang
Fast tracking the exile plot I see, they usually (inexplicably) wait until they are mid teen.

Fed-Kun's army
note shoulda been addressed to anyone nearby in case the baby was still alive, but whatever. besides that, very good looking so far and I wanna read more. thank you translators!

Dex-chan lover
"Authors and not letting their obsession with speedrunning get into their writing" challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

(I mean, I'm still gonna read it but this is a terrible start.)

Dex-chan lover
So from the time of birth to the time the "baby" safely landed down below, how many years have passed?

Dex-chan lover
The description doesn't really match what we saw in chapter 1. Is there stuff missing?

Welp, after reading the LN, I think that someone should add the GL tag (Not complaining tho)

Double-page supporter
so is mc familiar with this world or not make up your mind author

Dex-chan lover
did i miss a chapter? How did this got into the popular section?
author did both the infamous Redo of a Healer, the slightly above average World's Finest Assassin in Another World, and SSS Assassin. further cover has a titty elf and an anthropomorphic pikachu.
"Authors and not letting their obsession with speedrunning get into their writing" challenge: IMPOSSIBLE
dudes written nearly a dozen isekai, frankly one of the only not weird thing in that context. you can only pay Truck-Kun to run over so many teenaged boys. FUNA for instance gave up on creativity and hired Truck-Kun to kill Misato for average abilities after putting in the effort to arrange a chaos god for Mitsuha and having Kaoru explode in front of a fancy restraunt.

Dex-chan lover
Author never touched babies. Real babies are weak and small, like wrinkly sausages. No way she can already move, let alone equip shit.

Double-page supporter
My expectations were low, but not low enough apparently.
Still, morbid curiosity spurs me onward. Let's see where this trash goes...
Keep it coming!:pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread