Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Group Leader
Hey I think things are going pretty good for her. Unlike the "normal" saintess, she wouldn't be confined in castle walls where ungrateful bsatards are just going to take advantage of her, and maybe even drag her into some kind of political struggle.

To hell with handsome royalties with rotten personalities, it's time for the MC to do what they like best, without being dragged around!
Looking forward for more, thanks for the translations!

Spoiler Alert: She has the power to isekai people with her RV ... by running them over with it lol

finally, a useful skill for once. i'm sick of those isekai with combat skills all the time.

Aggregator gang
Well, from what i see on the cover, maybe she's accidently create a hero party along the way 😂 and JK! How could you be a trash on your ( possibly) first meeting?!!!

while reading the part when the 2 girls(the MC and that two-face girl) got summoned I remembered the "In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer" I thought the MC will also be ignored luckily in this manga she got noticed by the prince. But the prince has trash personality you will regret what you've said and done to the MC.
This is interesting 😁 thank you for the the translation.🧐

we get a truck-kun that stays for the rest of the series hell yeah! 😂

also, the white haired guy with the horns looks really cute, i hope he's the ML

Dex-chan lover
that prince-ish guy literally screwed this one up, you just passed up AC boi and tech you'll never get your hands on in your lifetime lmao

This story looks pretty interesting from this one bit. It seems like MC here is gonna team up with like various eccentric people including some sort of Oni/Demon guy, some sort of priestess, magician, and knight. But they probably not gonna be from the kingdom that kicked her out, right? Also who would really want to give up the power of a fully functional camper van that can travel basically anywhere! I'm really curious on how the plot will go because apparently there's a couple of volumes? And a light novel somewhere that i can't find.

Aggregator gang
Another shitty prince. Ah, i hate these "summoning" stuff, they're like: "Oops, our world gonna doomed! Let's summon someone from somewhere else and push the responsibilities on them! We so smart!". I do like isekai but i prefer truck-kun or reincarnation...

Pretty standard start, but those first few pages promise to be interesting! I'm sure it'll really kick off once the MC gets her 'party' together. Thanks for translating!

Guessing it will be the typical the saintess is evil, the prince is stupid, oh this looks like fun

I've never straight up seen protagonist halo as a skill before. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
stfu if i ever get isekai'd i 100% want an on/off setting for my very own magical trailer-chan as opposed to truck-kun also protag halo as a skill is hilarious and genius, i love it

Omg I can't wait to see more of this! I've never seen an isekai with a skill that summons a freaking trailer, honestly that's smart as hell other than how is she gonna refill gas for traveling? Unless it comes with unlimited gas? I would take a trailer over a combat skill you can learn yourself by apprenticing over someone if I was dumped in a place, cause that means shelter.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread