Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
She's such a protagonist. Dense and low confidence.

If you shave your hair, you're bald.

Mention a new type of food, and she's ready to go to hell. Or the sea, which is pretty much the same. Just ask Butch.

She's gonna do her best tomorrow. Something tells me she's going to.

Dex-chan lover
So if there's no current need, why summon a saintess? For prestige? I'm more than a little concerned on the "cost" to summon them that was sort of passed over. I hope no human sacrifices were involved.
I assume they're just being naive + looking at it the wrong way around. It's not that the kingdom summoned a saintess because monsters were already around, it's because they have a nefarious plot to unleash monsters and then use the saintess to subjugate the monsters + make people dependent on them. Making people sick to sell them the cure, basically.

So the reason the fire bears suddenly showed up now is because now that the saintess has been secured, they can go forward with the plans. I'd be surprised if there wasn't some kind of sacrifice (human or not) used to power the ritual, too.

Last edited:
There are certain things you don't tell people if someone tells you something and that was one of them.

THANK YOUZ FOR THE TRANSLATION AMD SCANLATION! ❤️❤️❤️💯 I BOW 🙇🏽 IN THANKS FOR YOUR AWESOMENESS!

Dex-chan lover
Her being a Foreigner class means she "Went Beyond Madness" already and probably has a random elder god as her sugar daddy.

Dex-chan lover
A nuke couldn't even compare to the destructive power of that fluffy smile.
Mc, Plot who that? im here for da fluffie.

Dex-chan lover
Cheating on Camper-kun by sleeping in another (inferior) bed. How could you MC?

Users who are viewing this thread