Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
lmao

to do list (if protag was me) : grinding to inhuman level, make the kingdom kneel, humiliate that thot (argue = destroy the castle)

Dex-chan lover
what kind of isekai is this bullshit? dont they have the crystal / ball magic reader that tells you who the fucking hero is? or even all of their status / class?

jesus author learn to isakai this could have all been prevented day 1

Supporter
@kronix It's all part of the author's plot to piss you, and only you, off. Next thing you know the MC's gonna be a super beta like something out of an Im Dal Young manga. All just for you ;P

I have an idea, how about the "hero" joins the demon army or whatnot and then he fights the kingdom and, boom, kinda is defeated and right in front of that woman's face is the true hero who she tried disposing of. I would really want to see the look on her face lol.

Dex-chan lover
Let the demons wrecked everything and once the humans have all but almost enslaved or killed off then kill the demon lord and go home

Dex-chan lover
@Kronix Not every world has status checks like our own. Just like not every world can teleport or revive the dead or heal.

Fed-Kun's army
That evil princess seem like to judge by his look only LUL and misjudge him as hero.

Double-page supporter
Sucker Isekai... guess I'll follow tho it's not really different in a good way(yet?).

Um, Ogata at least save Hijiri first. He's willing to die for (what he thought would be) you to live in luxury and he's definitely going to die because he's not the actual hero, you know

I felt sorry for both of them, what 's the friend gonna do to fight when he isn't even the hero?? But hey the Onee-sama said she knows the hero left the castle, does that mean she know who the real hero is?

Double-page supporter
MC better find out quickly if there are other kingdoms he can escape to.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing this ends up with the MC having to help out his dumb and naive classmate to finish whatever he needs finishing.

Aggregator gang
if that was me, I'd ask god if I could choose my own task to complete. if he said yes, I'd make my task the destruction of that nation then trade the trip home for some extra blessings and just stick around a while...and if he said no, I'd say ok...and just destroy them anyways for the hell of it, then get on with things

Users who are viewing this thread