Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Yep, little sister establishes a fake hero under her thumb so the real hero cant run off with her sister.

@Swift I think that is more a matter of when than if.

Aggregator gang
So nobody is saying anything about the fourth kabe-don example? Fine I will.
LOL!

TS read the comments. No one is saying a thing about it? Fine. It's fine. It's fine TS.

Dex-chan lover
@ceneoss kabedon has been evolving for a long time
here the 4th one
VAduvYI.png

here's one with assistance
HkZ2pb9.jpg

And finally this one for flexible ppl
Un4ambf.jpg

i really love Isekai but this is scraping a freshly clean barrel for the original content.

Dex-chan lover
I think the #4 has been done in kishuku gakkou no juliet.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
That would be so GOOD!
Not likely, I don't know any spoiler for this story, but I would get hyped if it ended like that.

Double-page supporter
Defuq ? what was wrong harming/killing them when you are fighting with your life on the line... if a group of assassins coming running in with knives, the last thing you want to do is hold back to make sure you dont scratch them...

is this manga logic ?

Dex-chan lover
The cat hasn't turned into a loli... YET, dear typesetter! It's only a matter of time!

Dex-chan lover
im questioning the reactions... idk if its translation's problem or what but the god's reaction was like basically like "uh ok?" or maybe mc is just over reacting since he dont know anything

and am i assuming too early? the hero should be skillless right? usually in mangas theres particle effect showing signs of things... like when the mc put the towel on the uncle theres a particle on the towel and the hero... is it telling us that the hero used a healing magic or something? and how come he can use that skill when he got angry but not when he asked god... dont tell me god is really really useless and all the mc need to do is just get emotional and literally go on a rampage

Users who are viewing this thread