Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
This dude really out here dumping the easiest way to redemption

Man. Would have been much more satisfying if he admit he's the hero and go to the castle and snitch on that other bitch.

If I got carried away like a princess by the princess I probably wouldn't admit I was the hero either...

Supporter
@Talith It's not his fault, it's the authors. It's why I dropped Moonlight Sculptor as well in the first 5 chapters.

ya really, your gonna make the mc do something that retarded for no reason, just to make his life 10x harder. Idk about this manga anymore.

Double-page supporter
Dude, you're already known as the guy who kidnapped the princess. What do you mean "I just don't want anything to do with her" ?

Dex-chan lover
Eh why you gonna give up on punching the 2nd princess on the face because of this? JUST DO IT!

Dex-chan lover
but if he admits that he's the hero he will be pulled into wayyyy more bs, so i can sorta see his point, BUT he's still dumb coz his friend is gonna endup in the fucked up situations instead f him

Dex-chan lover
The author may have tried to make the princess look stupid but the only one coming off as an absolute retard from that discussion is the damn MC.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she is also extra retarded. When she saw him for the first time, he ran away from the guards, who yelled "Intruder, intruder!". Yet she saved him, because she thought he is the hero. (Too bad he is just an idiot.) Now she is convinced she made a mistake. That doesn't leave much options, does it? So...in the end he MUST be an intruder, but that escaped her mind.

Aggregator gang
Princess trully airhead, it's not like there is a lot of black eyes and hair on the kingdom. I can actually understand the MC, accepting someone that jumped at you, then got you and jumped away from the castle and is a princess of the kingdom that kicked your ass after summoning and sent assassins after you is your soulmate requires more than 5 minutes. Yes, this can make his life harder, but the contrary could do It as well, cause of his sister that could make his life a living hell (the First princess herself told him that she had to pass his obligations to here sister cause she had less power).

@Darris dude, why did you drop LMS ? MC is a genius there(a good or an evil one is open to discussion)

Users who are viewing this thread