Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 4.1

Double-page supporter
In the same situation i wouldn't trust the princess, especially since she was the summoner and tied to the nobility who were trying to kill you from the beginning.

She might have playing airhead or something, no one knows

That fucking princess carry, though. Everything else aside, I'm dead.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm It would be hard to betray your soul even with a lot of brain washing from your little sister even though you are trained by the kingdom and the church to be loyal to the hero, support and love him too.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me the name of the manga in the last credits page? (does not seem to be just an illustration)

Dex-chan lover
the fuck is that limp dick do? think he can bring her back to keep lay low? bitch, you're so far from lay low against that siscon 2nd princess thot

Blushing, princess carry, "noping" out of the holy maiden accompaniment - EXCELLENT. ;) Best boy.

Double-page supporter
Yea, just have nothing to do with the person the god is saying your soul is connected to. What could possible go wrong

Dex-chan lover
Death trap(in the form of a naive crazy ogre bitch) avoided, well played.

His cat(probably sealed demon lord) and flashlight(god) are all he needs.

Double-page supporter
He don't want to be bothered by associating with the First Princess, but punching the Second Princess in the face inside of her own castle isn't a bother at all. I mean, punching a princess in the face in public obviously comes with no repercussions at all. MC logic is astounding.

Dex-chan lover
By the way it's "guérir" with an accent on the e ...
If I remember well you have to type ' then e to get é on a QWERTY keyboard.

Just your friendly french grammar nazi helpfull reader.

Pretty stupid, we’re going into another generic isekai trend

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro He wants to punch her though. He is willing to deal with the bullshit afterwards in that case so its fine. This is troublesome and has no reason making it seem less so.

Users who are viewing this thread