Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 6.1

Power Uploader
Here you go, that chapter's raw was released almost 2 months ago.

Sorry, I'm noobish, but I mean, it'd been dropped and I kinda liked this series, any translation is better than never reading another chapter of it again I guess. (Me included, I also want to read this)

Also I swear I don't know wtf he's talking about in that last panel, I'm assuming it's whatever caused him to lose consciouness in the first pages
"I'll try doing that despite my injury" originally I should've put abs in there, but it'd make even less sense (?) "...腹筋でもしてみるかなあ..."

Dex-chan lover
at first i thought it was the chicken who can open the gate to the demon world. so many overlapping themes from various manga....

Dex-chan lover
What is with isekai and the whole "rice, miso, soy sauce" combo? I mean, I get that they grew up with those foods but they make it sound as if they can't imagine a world without them.

Dex-chan lover
What a plentiful chapter... :D

P.S. - TL is totally fine, thank you <3

Dex-chan lover
@saifors you just haven't seen any of the Italian isekais, they have their own "must have" ingredients, also depending on the region they come from, for some it's apparently a type of snail.

Power Uploader
@Scrabbleman I think it's more of a matter of their taste buds. Like, people say Brazil sweets are sweet af, and we say american industrial food tastes like nothing. Not everyone likes the idea of eating raw fish, almost no one likes the idea of eating exotic cuisine from China, but I think it's more of a "they love it af" in this case

I like it, but if you could, please use a different font, arial is quite uncomfortable. Well, its just a selfish wish of mine.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman
i'm asian, and sometimes i'm curious that too, what's with rice, miso and shoyu lol

and don't they get tired of miso and shoyu? japanese food is good but sometimes it's kinda..boring? since most of their seasoning = miso shoyu miso shoyu miso shoyu, there's not much variety :/

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Italians were the biggest producers of isekai manga and they had the same fetish for their food as japanese seem to have. ''MAMMA MIA THERE'S PASTA!?!?'' *aggressively positive hand gestures*
Basically same thing we have with the fucking rice and soy sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread