Sweat and Soap

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when speaking Portuguese gives you a 7 chapter advantage

Double-page supporter
I like this manga very much and so happy I can get it on official but it was so slow.

Anyone looking for missing chapter, if you can read chinese, they have until chapter 30.

This is a series worth buying. Holy shit it gets so good. We need more cute mature romances like this

Dex-chan lover
@dureremu yes exactly, its so sad how this only happens when they're like past college etc. Why not just continue a high school romance? Why not have sex in college? Lol

Fed-Kun's army
I found a site with all raw chapters (up to 83) for free, but don't understand Japanese. :S
This is latest chapter (83) images ; auto translated with Anity extention

Power Uploader
Oof... vol 3 official English isn’t available on any website..
(I think you started from vol 4 because 3 volumes are now officially translated by kodansha right?)

Maybe need to wait till danke uploads vol 3..

@WhiteEkans the only site i found a translate i can read was the brazilian one you probably found, for me it was perfect, but i comprehend that for you might be difficult.
Unfortunately the americans think an official release is release on whole world and stopped the scan.

@lilimints
Unfortunately, if the Americans keep releasing after an official release in America then the whole series (more likely the whole site) will be taken down as a copyright infringement.

Laws and stuff

Dex-chan lover
@AthK

It's available at https://global.bookwalker.jp/de2d3052d7-3ba3-4e34-afbb-8813641888f8/sweat-and-soap-3/

:^)

Power Uploader
@stewmberto Bro, I know it’s available on retail sites..
I was talking about pirate sites when I said that it’s not available anywhere..

Users who are viewing this thread